MLK Writing Contest #15 [Winner]

Re: MLK Writing Contest #15 [Winner]

Postby OuRaion » January 30th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Hey, I'm Australian, I'm always competitive.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby DGFone » January 31st, 2013, 2:45 am

[quote="OuRaion"]Hey, I'm Australian, I'm always competitive.[/quote]

Did ya land on the moon, Mr. Competitive? :P

I actually kid you. Australia was very important for Apollo 11 mission, and it was the only nation that was able to deliver the world live pictures of the moon landing. If you guy's haven't seen the movie "The Dish", you should need to.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » January 31st, 2013, 6:44 am

Rafiki was to write. I noticed that you used him as well. Rafiki and Zazu are so much fun to write.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby OuRaion » January 31st, 2013, 6:57 am

Hey DG, I went to 'The Dish', I have no reason to see the movie.

Australia is also responsible for wifi, so don't say we haven't done anything of late.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » January 31st, 2013, 8:08 am

I never said you guys never did anything good lately.

Although you need to see the movie. If you haven't... You need to. Don't make me force you to watch it. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby OuRaion » January 31st, 2013, 8:19 am

It's an Australian movie, so I can understand why you'd be wanting me to see it.

But no, we saw it on sale at 'The Dish' or as we like to call it, the Parkes Observatory, but we didn't buy it, and I don't plan on watching it.
OuRaion

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest