MLK Writing Contest #18

Re: MLK Writing Contest #18

Postby DGFone » May 13th, 2013, 5:31 am

Yes, I know what you mean. It means that there won't be any story from you. :ehh:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #18

Postby Gemini » May 13th, 2013, 6:15 am

Never said that, so don't throw in the towel yet. XD I'm probably a half to three quarters of the way done... I really wasn't planning on writing this time, but one entry just isn't enough for a contest, I'm afraid. :/

EDIT: Just sent it. Finally. XD It's 1 AM, so I'm tired and it's unedited and kind of bad, at least in my opinion... but then again, that's what I thought last time and it obviously didn't stop people from voting for it. x.x *secretly hopes for three in a row*

... Anyways, good luck to whoever else entered and see you all tomorrow! (Or today, I guess, if you're a pedant... :roll: I'm going to bed !)

Twin
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest