MLK Writing Contest #18 [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #18 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » May 22nd, 2013, 5:01 am

No doubt effected by finals and other end-of-the-year tests, we still scrambled in three stories into the contest, which I am quite delighted to say, even got in a three-way tie during the voting week until the last two days or so. There was a winner in the end, by a margin of one vote. Please congratulate the following author:

DGFone!

Well done to me! And also well done to GeminiGemelo and OuRaion, the other two authors!

Expect the next contest, and my own wacky prompt, to be up soon!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #18 [Winner!]

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » May 22nd, 2013, 5:44 am

Congrats, DGfone! you earned it!!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Re: MLK Writing Contest #18 [Winner!]

Postby OuRaion » May 22nd, 2013, 7:26 am

Congratulations!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Return to MLK Writing Contest