MLK Writing Contest #29 [Voting]!

Which is the best story?

Poll ended at August 29th, 2014, 7:49 am

17%
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: MLK Writing Contest #29 [Voting]!

Postby Carl » August 29th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Apparently you are the only one! :ha: But I knew how this contest would go from the outset.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » August 29th, 2014, 10:39 pm

^ Our skill levels aren't that different, are they? ._____. I always liked your fanfics. I'm actually pretty surprised that I'm the only one who voted for yours.

(Although I guess it's different having only two fanfics to choose from, isn't it? :s It just feels... weird and unnatural. xD)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » August 29th, 2014, 11:00 pm

^ Well... I don't know. I think my writing gets redundant and is often paced too quickly. :/ In these contests I either get 0-1 votes, or I win, and usually the ones I'm least proud of are the ones that win... so I either get bad competition, or people like my bad works. :ha:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest