MLK Writing Contest #32 [Winner!]

Re: MLK Writing Contest #32 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » April 7th, 2015, 8:23 pm

I can start the contest now, but I still need your prompt, TheBlackCatCrossing. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » April 9th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Maybe create the contest and add TBCC's when she gets back to you? Just a suggestion :)

In any case, if a prompt ignites any ideas I shall endeavour to enter
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » April 9th, 2015, 7:29 pm

^ Yeah I agree, TBCC isn't online all that often, if we just wait it could be a while. I intend to enter too, so when the prompts are up I'll see what I can do.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby lionobsession » April 10th, 2015, 7:44 am

Me too! I have been stalking this thread!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Gemini » April 10th, 2015, 8:17 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]^ Yeah I agree, TBCC isn't online all that often, if we just wait it could be a while. I intend to enter too, so when the prompts are up I'll see what I can do.[/quote]

Pretty much what I was going to say; TBCC is in grad school, last I checked, and from what I understand she rarely has the time to come on here. It might be better to start without her. If she PMs you later you can just add it in then.

My Spring Break is almost over so it's unlikely I'll be able to enter if this is postponed too long. I have AP tests coming up. :/
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2015, 10:46 am

Hasn't even been two weeks yet, to be fair.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » April 10th, 2015, 2:06 pm

^ True, and I can wait as I have other more pressing things to do.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest