MLK Writing Contest #34!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #34!

Postby DGFone » August 29th, 2015, 6:44 am

Still only 1 submission turned in. :?

I have decided to extend the deadline until Sunday, Septembre 6th! This gives you guys more than a week more to write something hopefully nice. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » September 2nd, 2015, 5:31 am

Less than a week left!

... Still only 1 submission.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Ninaroja » September 18th, 2015, 5:05 pm

What is the current state of the competition? I might go write something now if its still open ( its been long enough since I've done that :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » September 18th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Well since DG hasn't posted a voting thread and there was just one entry for like... 5ever, it would probably be good if you could get something in. Twin said she was going to try to enter, but I don't know how that's going. But anyway DG typically takes entries until the voting is up, so even if someone else has finally entered, you can probably still get something in. I'm guessing no one has yet though.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » September 18th, 2015, 5:44 pm

I've only gotten one entry so far, so I was planning on writing something quick down to get the contest moving this weekend. So in effect, Sunday is the unofficial last day to submit anything.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Gemini » September 18th, 2015, 5:57 pm

I'll try to see if I can enter but I'm literally moving out as I type this and I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so no guarantees unfortunately. :/
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » October 2nd, 2015, 9:57 pm

Still no more entries? My submission is so lonely. :(
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby DGFone » October 5th, 2015, 1:51 am

So far yes. :(

I had a very hectic past few weeks, especially this last one, but I will try to get something done tonight. Might as well get the contest moving again.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » October 13th, 2015, 6:25 am

I AM FINALLY GOING TO DO IT! :D

I found the time to write down a story, so you can expect the voting round to start in about 2 hours. The writing contest lives again!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Carl » October 13th, 2015, 6:40 am

YAY. *cries tears of joy*
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest