MLK Writing Contest #34 [Winners]!

MLK Writing Contest #34 [Winners]!

Postby DGFone » October 23rd, 2015, 12:06 am

For the first time in the history of this contest, while originally I felt rather sad by the outcome, right now I am actually laughing at it: with no votes on the stories, we have a tie by default! Please congratulate the two authors who have submitted a story for this... rather crazy round of the MLK Writing Contest:

Julie Skywalker and DGFone

Congratulations to the two of you! While I did read both stories (kinda had to write one of them, but anyways...), and did enjoy both, I didn't vote, and hoped that someone else would cast their decision. But considering how strange this entire round has been, I think it would be nicer to just get the next one going!

So if possible, I might even be able to get MLK Writing Contest #35 started this weekend!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #34 [Winners]!

Postby Carl » October 23rd, 2015, 6:30 am

Congrats to us, I guess, lol?

I'm kind of disappointed no one voted, I was really proud of that entry when I wrote it. :hmm2:

Oh well. Your story was nice too, and I guess everyone has been too busy to give this contest the attention it deserves.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » December 3rd, 2015, 8:34 am

Is this dead or something? :unsure:

//diffidently adds the TLKWC to the pile alongside the GAOTF and the fanart contests and a bunch of others that are dead or have had to get saved by the same people every month for like the past two years

WTF even has happened to contests on this site anymore... :c
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Shawry111 » December 3rd, 2015, 9:26 am

Nope, DGFone just made a new post on #35, it mist certainly isn't dead... At least I hope not.
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Carl » December 3rd, 2015, 9:34 am

He made that post after she asked, you know. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to MLK Writing Contest