MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2016, 7:46 pm

I'm back from vacation, and that means that the writing contest can continue once more. I know that many of you have been wondering who was the author of the winning story, and I am glad to say that that member might surprise you, for they are non other than...

Gyramuur

Congratulations, It is always good to see a new member do well in the writing contests. Expect a PM from me asking for your prompt soon! Also congratulations to DGFone and YFWE for their second place entries.

On top of that, I am hoping to start writing contest 36 next Sunday, so stay tuned!

Spoiler: show
Hopefully not to many of you noticed the epic fail I made earlier with this topic. Right, Gyramuur? :innocent:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby Gyramuur » January 19th, 2016, 8:22 pm

DGFone wrote:Hopefully not to many of you noticed the epic fail I made earlier with this topic. Right, Gyramuur? :innocent:

Who, me? I did not notice a thing! :)
Gyramuur

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby Braveheart » February 21st, 2016, 4:10 am

Edit: Nevermind I found it. :P

[Please delete my post.]
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Return to MLK Writing Contest