MLK Writing Contest #45!

MLK Writing Contest #45!

Postby DGFone » October 16th, 2018, 5:48 am

Yes, I took far too long to get this next round started, but I had other things on my plate and let it slide to the back-burner. To news that actually matters: new changes to the contest format this time around: These ideas were suggested when WC 44 was still in effect, but I am willing to give them a try this time around. The big new changes are:

1) There are no word limits. Neither a word minimum nor a word maximum is in effect. 2) While there are still prompts, there is also going to be a "any TLK related story is allowed" clause - members were finding that the prompts were too restrictive, so why not getting rid of that restriction?

So for those who would still like a prompt or two to help get an idea on what to write, here are the prompts for Writing contest #45:

The very first Lion King
Scar surviving the battle for Pride Rock
Nuka was picked to be the chosen one
Kion and Rani of the Nightlands

The deadline for this contest will be: 10pm, MST Monday, October 29th, 2018.

The old rules that weren't changed above still apply: keep the stories PG-13, no plagiarizing off others, don't submit something you already wrote previously for something else, and don't post a story you wrote for the contest elsewhere, such as FF.net or AoA, until after the contest is over. Once the submission deadline hits, it's free game for where the story can go.

Good luck authors! Let's keep the momentum going!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #45!

Postby Azdgari » October 17th, 2018, 3:37 am

Thanks as always, DG!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Return to MLK Writing Contest