Doctor Who

Re: Doctor Who

Postby OuRaion » January 6th, 2013, 2:48 am

We're talking about our favourite Doctor actors.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby HasiraKali » January 6th, 2013, 6:26 am

I'm wearing TARDIS socks right now. Under my booties, but still. TARDIS socks are clearly better than any other socks.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » January 6th, 2013, 9:32 pm

*jumps in and declares herself a proud Whovian!*

I like the 10th Doc best (tennant) but closely followed by Matt Smith <3 bowties are cool. As for companions, Its hard for me to choose between Rose and Amy. I didnt Martha or Donna all that much. And Not sure about Clara yet~
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby HasiraKali » January 7th, 2013, 2:20 am

Donna is my favorite companion. My favorite Doctor is Matt Smith. I enjoy David, but I just really like the madman with a box that Matt has going right now. It really makes the moments when the Doctor's dark side shows just that much scarier.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 7th, 2013, 2:29 am

Rose and Amy are very hard to choose from. But ima have to say Rose. My third favorite companion is Sarah-Jane. I have watched quite a few episodes of 'The Sarah-Jane Adventures' Then Rory.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 29th, 2013, 10:24 pm

BUMPITY BUMP.

Well, 50th anniversary saw the return of Tennant and Piper. I'm looking forward to seeing Capaldi in the job (not seen the Christmas special yet)

I have to watch Series 6, 7 and 8 of Doctor Who because Matt Smith didn't click with me at first. After watching most of Series 5 I've grown to like him more so yeah. He's cute, but not hot like David.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Si-Amber » December 29th, 2013, 10:39 pm

I'm a new convert, thanks to being a fan of Peter Capaldi (everyone should watch the guy in The Thick of It).

50th special was awesome. I struggled a bit with most of the Christmas special, but I'm sure it's because I haven't been a regular watcher until now. I did love the final minute though. So glad Peter appears to have kept his Scottish accent.
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby Lauren » February 19th, 2014, 7:00 pm

I have seen a few episodes of Doctor Who, but all of them have been with David Tennant as the 10th doctor. At first, I thought it was a new show, but I was surprised that it's actually been going on since the 1960s. Yeah, A LOT of episodes. O_O

To be honest, I am not really interested in the show. I admit that the premise is creative and the TARDIS is cool, but it's just not for me. Also, I've gotten quite confused at times while watching the show. Last week, I saw the two parter episode of "The Library" and I couldn't follow what was going on at times. :/
Lauren

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 15th, 2016, 12:02 am

For anyone remotely interested, just started a fanfiction for DW. Just click here!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Sigurd » May 16th, 2016, 3:14 pm

I've seen three seasons of the new series (from 2005). I think it's a great, well-written series with good acting, and it's great that they always come up with new ideas for episodes.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to The Den