The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Tsuki » March 28th, 2016, 11:50 pm

Care to share in a spoiler tag?

Spoiler: show
Me and Gaz also think Maggie's baby is dead and its a walker....
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » March 29th, 2016, 2:02 am

People who are reading the comics or want to avoid comic spoilers will certainly not want to click.

While the comics are never a super accurate way to predict the future of the show, I don't think the baby will be a Walker. It may have complications and die, but in the comics, Maggie becomes the leader of the Hilltop and they seem to be setting that up here. Additionally, another romance was killed here on the show in place of her and Glenn's when they murdered Denise who wasn't supposed to die there at all. I believe that the baby may not make it on account of Judith having been spared, but I think Maggie will survive. Also, I think they wanted to scare us with Daryl, but apparently everyone expects him to die (really doubt who's supposed to is gonna, considering they changed one of the biggest reasons that was a surprise and had the effect it did), instead, I think that Carol and/or Morgan are going to meet their end, and Rick will have a moment sort of like the one he had after Dale's death. This is based on a lot of future comic decisions that are majorly important to the story and therefore will probably be similar in the show. Of course I could be wrong about some or all of this.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shawry111 » March 29th, 2016, 9:30 am

I think that Maggie will live and the baby will die. Maggie won't cope, next season I think they're going to stay true to the comics and kill off Glenn as for now I think Morgan will meet his end. I don't feel any empathy for him anymore as he's been nothing but a nuisance. What was with that CGI blood splatter at the end with Daryl (that was awful) of whom I'm not worried about, he wasn't shot in the head clearly. I am 100% sure he will live
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Shadowfax » March 29th, 2016, 1:14 pm

I am actually wondering if the show might throw us off. Instead of killing Glenn off, kill Maggie off. There were a few hints to support that through the episode. All the bruising she had when they were in the shower. Then there was that scene where you see Maggie behind the bars of Alexandria as Glen drove off. And then when she cut her hair she was talking about 'starting again' that's never good in TWD :lol: But then.... I could be completely wrong. Just an idea.

How she is killed, i do wonder if her baby has passed away and might be a walker which is now eating her from the inside (grim I know!) But she looked like she was in absolute agony there. Hmm...

I too think it's the end of the line for Morgan. Carol however I'm not too sure. I think she's suffering with a nervous breakdown myself. I can pretty much guarantee that next week's episode is going to leave us all yelling abuse and with a horrible cliff hanger.

Daryl is fine I think.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Shawry111 » March 31st, 2016, 9:12 am

I agree with you actually, that is something the creators of the walking dead would chuck in there. A walker baby... On the other hand, we've never seen a walker BABY have we? Daryl is good, so is carol but I do hope Morgan gets it. He's really annoying me. Maybe he'll end up saving Daryl and the gang?
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Tsuki » April 4th, 2016, 11:11 pm

So....I'm now depressed...I need to know now! *flails*
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » April 5th, 2016, 12:38 am

They were pretty cruel with ending it that way, but I understand why they did. I'm also glad I can watch Fear and continue rewatching and reading the novels until it comes back. :lol3:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » April 5th, 2016, 1:07 am

^ I'm going to start watching Fear but alas I don't have amc. Got S1 on DVD though.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Carl » April 5th, 2016, 1:23 am

It gets off to a bit of a slow start, but I think Fear is shaping up to be really good in the future. Apparently most people expected the characters to start out as likable and developed as the characters on the main series, just from the get-go and have other such nitpicky problems with it, but I liked it so far. Enough so that I'm looking forward to S2.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » April 5th, 2016, 1:31 am

I've heard mixed reviews but I'm willing to give it a go :). And I still have to finish the comic Shadow sent me for my Birthday :kionoops:. So guess I shouldn't be too depressed :lol:
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

PreviousNext

Return to The Den