Wallace & Gromit

Wallace & Gromit

Postby ScarHades » March 20th, 2016, 4:38 pm

This has to be 1 of the most funniest programmes I've ever seen. I cannot believe they have levers and buttons and other things to make things easy such as the button to throw jam onto toast that pops up at the last second, etc. My favourite is The Wrong Trousers as I laughed more there, second place would be A Close Shave as I laughed a bit and the worse is A Grand Day Out as I find it boring and not much funny things happen. I've seen the movie when it was released at the cinema but I'm not keen on it and I saw the A Matter of Loaf and Death feature at Christmas time last year and I think it's OK. I can give you my thoughts on it:

Funniest moment: When Wallace lands in the techno trousers and shouts "Get me out of these trousers" and flies in the air calling "Sorry!". I just had to laugh
Saddest moment: When Wallace sadly says "Oh Gromit" 3 times and seeing Gromit in jail reading a book and doing the jigsaw. I was sad at that bit
Boring moment: Gromit building the pyramid of cards in the spaceship
Angriest moment: Preston throwing Wendoline and Shaun into the back of the lorry and slamming the door shut
Favourite quote: "Sorry!" as I said in the funniest moment paragraph
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Re: Wallace & Gromit

Postby Sigurd » April 10th, 2016, 1:07 am

I watched it a lot when I was younger. My favorite is The Wrong Trousers, it is hilarious.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Return to The Den