OITNB

OITNB

Postby Rollo » June 19th, 2016, 4:03 pm

Last edited by Rollo on February 26th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Re: OITNB

Postby SimbasMate » June 19th, 2016, 8:02 pm

I have only watched two episodes and I didn't really like it. Though if I have nothing to watch one day I will probably try again because I have heard great things about it.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Rollo » June 20th, 2016, 11:30 am

Last edited by Rollo on February 26th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Marizzle » June 21st, 2016, 1:23 am

Like I once said on the thinking thread, I think OITNB is great, but I wouldn't consider it Netflix's best original show, mainly in terms of plot. This is just a personal opinion, of course.

I am still watching Season 3, if I must be honest, and am finding it to be weaker than the others. I'm kind of 'forcing myself' to end it so that I can finally start watching the new season. :chuckle:

In terms of favourite characters, I'll have to say Alex, Piper, Nicky and Red. But, since I'm still delayed on the show, my favourites may change. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Return to The Den