Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them

Postby Kiana » December 10th, 2016, 3:39 am

Who saw this movie? I think this movie was the bomb!!!! Didn't it get a really good rating on Rotten Tomatoes? I think so. Anyways it was a great movie. What did you guys think of it?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them

Postby Sigurd » March 7th, 2017, 3:26 pm

I'm not really into the Harry Potter universe anymore but I will check it out
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Sushi » March 9th, 2017, 8:21 pm

I quite enjoyed it actually.
It didn't have the same spark that the actual Harry potter films did but but it was good in it own right. The beasts where good and it did have a decent story to it. So many of these type of things are just "we put this in for the fans".
Id love it if Gigglewater was a real thing.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kiana » March 9th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Technically it is, minus the giggle. In the 20's, Gigglewater was a term used for any alcohol xD So I guess if you were drunk and started laughing obnoxiously you could actually have the same effect. Kind of.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 5th, 2017, 2:22 am

I loved it. I've watched it numerous times. Can't wait until the next installment in the series comes out.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Return to The Den