What movies have you watched recently?

Re: What movies have you watched recently?

Postby nalafan1 » July 15th, 2017, 12:31 am

transformers the last knight
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Sigurd » December 1st, 2017, 2:57 am

Sing
Secret Of NIMH
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Buffy » December 3rd, 2017, 8:15 pm

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby WildSimba » December 4th, 2017, 12:59 am

The Outsiders
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby DGFone » December 4th, 2017, 6:19 am

The Dish

Last time I saw it must have been around the 2009 - 2010 timeframe, and while I remember it as a great movie, I didn't think much of it afterwards until in 2012 I found a short clip of it on Youtube, which got me into a space craze of sorts: https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Arti ... twork=9228

After seeing it again, with most of it being unremembered, it got to the end to that clip which I still have saved and... right in the feels.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Sigurd » December 7th, 2017, 11:57 am

The Unknown Soldier

A Finnish war movie
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby WildSimba » December 12th, 2017, 5:10 am

A Goofy Movie. I really liked it actually, I thought that the more serious tone of the film was actually surprisingly great, and was a surprisingly heartfelt and touching film. Would recommend to anyone on here who likes Disney beyond TLK (how many of us DON'T? lol)
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panpardus » December 12th, 2017, 7:39 am

Watched A United Kingdom a few nights ago; it's this historical drama based on the true story of Sir Seretse Khama (played by David Oyelowo) and his personal and political struggles against both his people and the colonial British government when he returns home to Bechuanaland (now Botswana) as heir to the throne with a white woman (Ruth Williams, played by Rosamund Pike) he met and married while studying in England. Okay movie, but it definitely ended on a sugarcoated note.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby DGFone » December 25th, 2017, 5:51 am

The Lion King! :D

...It somehow became a family christmas traditional movie kind of deal several years back, although last year it got pushed to new year's. But hey, not complaining - still great as always!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » January 12th, 2018, 2:35 am

Taxi Driver
Goodfellas
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

PreviousNext

Return to The Den