Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Re: Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Postby Carl » November 25th, 2015, 6:47 am

Heh, I guess I'm the odd man out. I'm rolling through this thread and there have been songs I wasn't fond of and groups I wasn't fond of, but I don't really think there's any music I've heard that I hate...

Although I heard a dubstep version of another song I'd liked and it was terrible... and some of thes electronic remixes are painful to hear (I hear a lot of brony created music that's like this).

But yeah I like or tolerate most music, and even some of the things that were mentioned in this thread more than once lol.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gaze » November 27th, 2015, 5:09 am

there's a lot i could list but im gonna limit it to two:
mumford & sons, and imagine dragons
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kiana » June 25th, 2016, 10:40 pm

This may make a few people die, but...

SELENA GOMEZ I hate her so much. Her songs are crap to me.
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Just about any popular female singer I hate to death.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 25th, 2016, 10:50 pm

[quote="Kiana"]This may make a few people die, but...

SELENA GOMEZ I hate her so much. Her songs are crap to me.
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Just about any popular female singer I hate to death.[/quote]

You deserve an award for that.

--

I hate:
Kaneye West
JB (won't even bother spelling out his taboo name)
Madonna
One Direction

And pretty much everything mainstream on the radio.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Elton John » June 25th, 2016, 10:54 pm

I really dislike any group that uses autotune. You can tell when something is autotuned because it just sounds so unnatural.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Squeely » June 28th, 2016, 9:28 am

Turn on KROQ if you wanna find music I dislike. Most of it is the same bland alternative-rockish stuff, quite boring to me. And I really dislike that they play the same songs over and over and over, too. I don't get why people would want to hear the same song day in and day out. I'd understand playing the same song once in a while. but there's pretty much no variety to be found here. My mom always puts the station on when we go somewhere (don't have the heart to tell her I hate it) and it's the same every time. On the rare occasion they do add a new song or two, it's almost always a song I feel lukewarm at best about, and will become very sick of when they play it every day for the next four years. I don't think I'd dislike KROQ nearly as much if they just mixed it up a lot more than they do. There's gotta be hundreds, if not thousands, of new blandternative music they can play, so I really don't understand why they limit themselves to so few songs.

There are exceptions of course, as they do occasionally play a song or two that I like, but for the most part.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Kiana » July 7th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Right now, I gag when Kelly Clarkson comes on. They played her WAY too much on the radio....yuck

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarHades » October 23rd, 2021, 3:38 pm

I hate Tina Turner and Freddie Mercury and my top 5 hated songs are:

1 The Swinging Blue Jeans - The Hippy Hippy Shake
2 Suzie Quatro - Devilgate Drive
3 Mike and the Mechanics - Word of Mouth
4 The Wonder Stuff - Size of a Cow
5 Paul Mccartney - Coming Up
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby linnea » October 26th, 2021, 7:09 am

I hate KPop
ScarHades- You hate Freddie Mercury?! geez, his music made me feel like in heavenXD
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Previous

Return to The Den