Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Re: Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Postby Buffy » February 3rd, 2012, 2:36 am

I actually do like Britney Spears. At least her old stuff! ^^ The 90's rocked!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » February 3rd, 2012, 2:37 am

[quote="Buffy"]I actually do like Britney Spears. At least her old stuff! ^^ The 90's rocked![/quote]
Same here with me. Her old songs. ^^ The recent ones..ehh. >.>
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sigurd » September 1st, 2015, 1:30 am

Black Eyed Peas
Kelly Clarkson
Pink

There's a lot more but these three specifically make me wanna puke just thinking about them.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 1st, 2015, 12:12 pm

I pretty much hate the majority of mainstream crap they play on every radio :roll: 90% of the time the only thing I hear are those stupid overrated boy bands like One Direction and stuff like that.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » September 1st, 2015, 12:42 pm

I can list those with even their worst songs lol

Britney Spears
Vitamin C
One Direction
Justin Bieber
O.T. Genasis (yes you know what's here)
Nicki Minaj
SKRILLEX

and... well this is enough. Don't want to even mention the rest 50
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 1st, 2015, 12:51 pm

[quote="juhouh"]I can list those with even their worst songs lol

Britney Spears
Vitamin C
One Direction
Justin Bieber
O.T. Genasis (yes you know what's here)
Nicki Minaj
SKRILLEX

and... well this is enough. Don't want to even mention the rest 50[/quote]

Lets just nuke all those songs
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 15th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Taylor Swift...
I could... oh my i dispize her lol
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Troll Berserker » October 7th, 2015, 5:06 am

[quote="Nicholas"]I pretty much hate the majority of mainstream crap they play on every radio :roll:[/quote]
"They all sond the same and somehow one sounds worse than another"

I don't ike these kinds of metal that involve growling (ther are a few bands I actually like but general black metal/death metal is crap and I think it's only giving a bad name to metal, as I say I listen to metal and people imedietely think I'm sitening to some screaming men who can't sing)

I was never crazy about Queen neither.
Last edited by Troll Berserker on October 7th, 2015, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Elton John » October 7th, 2015, 5:25 am

Omitting obvious stuff like one division and justin beiber. Might be a bit controversial....

Joy division. I don't hate them that much as I don't mind the lyrics to their songs but their music is much too low in pitch and monotone for my tastes.

Also, anybodies music who has excessive swearing on a consistent basis or racial slurs. It's just tacky.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 7th, 2015, 2:11 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"][quote="Nicholas"]I pretty much hate the majority of mainstream crap they play on every radio :roll:[/quote]
"They all sond the same and somehow one sounds worse than another"

I don't ike these kinds of metal that involve growling (ther are a few bands I actually like but general black metal/death metal is crap and I think it's only giving a bad name to metal, as I say I listen to metal and people imedietely think I'm sitening to some screaming men who can't sing)[/quote]

Yea I see where you're comming from. As a metal fan I'm also not really fond of pure death and black metal. The only bands with harsh vocals I listen to are Equilibrium, Ensiferum, and Turisas, but their musical style are mostly folk metal and I'd personally describe Ensiferum's vocalisation as ''warrior growling'' rather than the more common demonic growling.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Den