Shinedown

Shinedown

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 22nd, 2014, 10:00 pm

Huh, no topic for this band? Sad...

So anywho. Anybody here know/listen to Shinedown? :3 If so, how did you found them? What do you think about them? What album is your favorite? And what are your favorite songs from them? I'd love to hear ^w^.

Shinedown had written a song specifically for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland by the name "Her Name is Alice" which is in the album "Almost Alice".

Anywho, I found about the band when I was watching some Alice: Madness Returns GMVs which had the song "Her Name is Alice", so I looked up other songs by the band, and I just fell in love. Just like that, yes! And personally I think the band is pretty awesome (even though I say that a lot to this type of music, heh). They (to me) seem sort of underrated, which is sad cause they really are good.

My favorite album would be... Sound of Madness, it has some sweet songs in it, and I adore 'Call Me' from the album, which is very soothing and pretty. As for favorite songs, I'd say; 'Call Me' (as mentioned), 'Her Name is Alice', 'Devour', 'The Crow and the Butterfly', and '45'

So then. I'm done writing this.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Shinedown

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2015, 9:17 am

Enemies. That is my favorite song! Love it! Some of my other favorite shinedown songs are Bully and Second Chance
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Lauren » March 9th, 2015, 1:36 am

I love Shinedown! They're one of my favorite bands and their music is awesome to listen to. :)

Some of my favorite songs from them are:

- Second Chance
- Call Me
- Sound of Madness
- Devour
- Burning Bright
- If You Only Knew
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiana » June 25th, 2016, 11:08 pm

I love Shinedown. A few faves are You Only Knew, Asking For It and Cut the Cord

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Return to The Den