Simple Plan

Re: Simple Plan

Postby Jiirani » February 5th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Oh, I love Simple Plan. Especially, Shut Up, I'm Just a Kid and like Sophie Untitled and Welcome to My Life <3 I haven't heard much of their recent songs... But they are a great band ~

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Yumacub » April 5th, 2013, 11:30 pm

LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS <3
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Biomac » December 1st, 2013, 8:42 pm

Even if I'm canadian, my opinion about them is "yuck".

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Kiana » June 25th, 2016, 11:22 pm

I love their music SO MUCH. I love Last One Standing, This Song Saved My Life, Take My Hand, Me Against The World, I Refuse and Singing In The Rain. :D

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Ultra Fox » October 10th, 2016, 6:00 am

Simple Plan is the worst lol

Whiny, entitled garbage.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Carl » October 20th, 2016, 4:40 am

Some of their songs I really like. Others I couldn't really get into. Most of them I haven't even listened to.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to The Den