Runrig

Runrig

Postby ScarHades » August 18th, 2016, 2:49 pm

I doubt if many of you know this band as they're Scottish but we got this album on cassette for my mother as a birthday or Christmas present and we listened to it in the car several times during our trips out from then onwards and of course, I had to put up with it and I started to like most of the songs on this album having listening to them goodness knows how many times in the car on our trips out, mostly when we were on holiday and some time later, the reel snapped and so, we had to bin it, but I bought the cassette of this album on Ebay in 2007 or 2008 as I liked most of the songs on this album when we had it. I have been listening to all the songs on this album on both sides of the cassette last Saturday night, last night and this morning and I'm now familiar with all the songs on it and here they are in order from my favourite to my least favourite:

1 Rhythm Of My Heart
2 Loch Lomond (Live)
3 Abhainn An T-Sluaigh
4 Wonderful
5 Every River
6 (Stepping Down) The Glory Road
7 The Greatest Flame
8 Protect And Survive
9 An Ubhal As Airde (The Highest Apple)
10 Flower Of The West
11 Skye (Live)
12 Alba
13 Siol Ghoraidh
14 Rocket To The Moon
15 The Mighty Atlantic/Mara Theme
16 Hearts Of Olden Glory
17 Hearthammer

Rhythm Of My Heart to Every River in that order are my favourites. From (Stepping Down) The Glory Road to Siol Ghoraidh in that order are songs that I'm not sure if I like them or not. Rocket To The Moon is a song I don't like, although I don't hate it. The Mighty Atlantic/Mara Theme and Hearts Of Olden Glory in that order are both songs I don't like, but am not sure if I hate them. And Hearthammer is the only song on this album that I hate.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Den