Postby Lionkingview » March 6th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Hitman Absolution
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 7th, 2018, 1:11 am

Is it any good? I have Blood Money but I heard not so great things about Absolution.

Dragonball FighterZ
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby FlipMode » March 31st, 2018, 12:55 am

Wreckfest March 2018 update
I'm happy with the progress and new direction the game has taken.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Sigurd » April 5th, 2018, 9:51 am

Sonic Adventure 2
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby FlipMode » April 7th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Civ V and Far Cry 5 - gaming and pizza night with my friend last night. :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nitrol » April 8th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Civ 5 is amazing :D

Ratchet & Clank 1 HD for the PS3 ^^
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Postby DGFone » April 8th, 2018, 9:59 pm

OpenRA. TBH, I played 3 team games, and got roflstomped on all three. Today is not my day, I guess. :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » April 19th, 2018, 5:51 am

Enough time has passed so that this is not double posting, but...

Battlefield 2142. Just reinstalled it, and put on my "Battlefield soundtrack" which is two songs... He Lives in You and Lea Halalela. Long story short, I got into The Lion King, and specifically first discovered Rhythm of the Pride Lands around the same time as I first got to play 2142, so that's how the two songs became the "2142 OST" and now there is a strong correlation for me with these.

I was listening to He Lives In You a few days back, and instantly remembered 2142, which is why I reinstalled it. Even if the online component is only fan-run and basically non-existent. It's not like I didn't play offline only for the longest time, so just experiencing it again was enough of a nostalgia bomb for me. Feels good man!

Tl;DR: Battlefield 2142 :P
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » April 19th, 2018, 8:52 am

Witcher 3.
Omg this game is RPG crack for my brain
FlipMode

Postby Elton John » April 19th, 2018, 6:30 pm

mass effect 2

god i love this game.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to The Den