Fallout 4.

Fallout 4.

Postby Elton John » November 3rd, 2015, 12:13 am

Since I didn't see a topic about it.

I'm awfully tempted to pick up a copy soon after release but I just bought halo 5.

Gahhhhh.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Fallout 4.

Postby Troll Berserker » November 3rd, 2015, 7:04 am

I love Fallout games. Fallout 2 and New Vegas were my favourite.
I didn't really like Fallout 3 though. New Vegas was absolutely amazing and my only fear for Fallout 4 is that they won't be able to make it better or at least as good as NV. And that they will make it as stupid and boring as Fallout 3 instead Dx
I'm still excited to check out Fallout 4, but I'm afraid my computer won't handle it. I'd need to tune it up xD
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Ultra Fox » November 3rd, 2015, 7:32 am

I haven't played a Fallout game before, but Fallout 4 looks great so far! My fiance has played 3 and loved it, so we are considering picking up a copy this month.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby WildSimba » November 3rd, 2015, 9:32 am

[quote="Troll Berserker"]I love Fallout games. Fallout 2 and New Vegas were my favourite.
I didn't really like Fallout 3 though. New Vegas was absolutely amazing and my only fear for Fallout 4 is that they won't be able to make it better or at least as good as NV. And that they will make it as stupid and boring as Fallout 3 instead Dx
I'm still excited to check out Fallout 4, but I'm afraid my computer won't handle it. I'd need to tune it up xD[/quote]

How is Fallout 3 stupid and boring? lol It's got a lot of atmosphere, but that doesn't make it boring. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Troll Berserker » November 3rd, 2015, 9:37 am

I didn't like it. It felt like zombie shooter and the plot of searching your father was just... meh. It didn't get me. It bored me xD
New Vegas had much better atmosphere. I would've enjoyed it more if it didn't chrash so often xDD
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby FlipMode » November 20th, 2015, 11:57 am

I've heard Fallout 4 runs pretty well on a lot of different set ups.
I really don't have the time for an RPG right now (rather I don't want to invest 70+ hours into one) but if I do decide to then Fallout 4 looks like the one .
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 12th, 2016, 7:22 pm

I have been playing Fallout 4 lately since we finally got the chance to get a PS4, I really love this game

too bad that I constantly run out of ammo and medical supplies on the game
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Shadowfax » February 12th, 2016, 7:30 pm

I love this game. I'd only played a bit of New Vegas and a fair bit of 3 (I gave up though lol) My fiancé bought me this for Christmas (but gave it to me early ) and though I was happy, I wasn't exactly in a rush to play it. But, in December I started and I LOVED it. I loved the storyline and how many alternate ways the game could go.

I recently completed the main story line and I literally could not put the damn controller down in the evenings xD It really had me hooked. I'm not usually a shooter game sort of person but I loved this one. Im currently completing side quests and planning on going back to some of my earlier files soon too as I want to experiment :3

Dogmeat is awesome too.

I usually love anything by Bethesda and they made another great game here :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 27th, 2016, 3:39 am

Well, since I have been getting some of the DLCs, been mostly building things on my allied settlements rather than on some of the side quests, I still manage to finish the main quests from Far Harbor and Nuka~World DLCs, before heading to the building thing, so is been pretty good so far for me

although I do have to say that I always keep running out of building material like cooper,, steel and wood (mostly wood).
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Return to The Den