Pokémon Nuzlocke Challenges

Re: Pokémon Nuzlocke Challenges

Postby Sarger » September 25th, 2016, 9:50 pm

Yeah, I did a B1 Randomized Nuzlocke attempt, picked Starly as my starter, picked up an Excadrill, came across a Cobalion, lost my pokeballs, had to resurrect one pokemon just to be able to get past the daycare... a little kid had a Palkia and completely destroyed me.

rip
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Squeely » October 1st, 2016, 7:56 pm

I will return to Emerald at some point. I spent some time away from the site due to being devastated by the death of my cat, and since the screenshot run took up a lot of my time, I've been procrastinating on getting back to it. Been having fun just doing normal playthroughs in the meantime.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » October 5th, 2016, 11:19 pm

No rush. They can definitely get tedious. I have a short Silver update today, and tbh don't know if I'll continue the Platinum one just because doing video is a pain.

Carl's Silver Nuzlocke Part 8

I headed into the Ice Cavern thingie, accidentally killed the first Swinub I fought and had nothing to catch here. Cleared the cave with ease, healed up and went immediately to the Gym. I lost Shale to a Cool trainer with a Seadra because I accidentally hit A too many times and picked a move instead of switching her out. RIP. I withdrew Roberta now and did some grinding. Roberta and Sarah evolved during said grinding. I then returned to the Gym and defeated Claire. Then I switched Sarah for Katey at the PC since Sarah can't Whirlpool and went into the Dragon's Den. Retrieved the Dragon Fang (no catch here as I'd already had Magikarp and Dratini). Claire stopped being a sore loser and gave me the badge finally, and then Elm called and I got the Master Ball from him, getting Sarah back in place of Katey. It's now time to head off to Kanto to face the Elite Four!

Current party:
Maggie- Magmar, lvl.45
Batgirl- Crobat, lvl. 45
BrianBlake- Umbreon, lvl. 45
Burrito- Meganium, lvl. 45
Roberta- Ampharos, lvl. 45
Sarah- Slowbrow, lvl. 45
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Carl » October 16th, 2016, 12:39 am

Carl's Silver Nuzlocke Part 9

I replaced Sarah with Megara (Magikarp) because I needed to Waterfall. Then I did a lot of grinding to get everyone over level 50 and headed off to fight the Elite Four. This was a pretty uneventful time, even once I started fighting the Elite Four, and the only time it was eventful was when I was battling Lance, and his Dragonite dealt a critical Thunder to Megara and it was a OHKO. I defeated him with no other casualties after that. When I respawned back in New Bark Town after the credits, I withdrew Sarah (again) to replace my defeated Gyarados and flew to Olivine to catch the boat to Kanto. Nothing on the boat was a challenge. And neither has been anything in Kanto so far. I literally just walked off the boat in Vermillion, healed at the Pokemon Center and walked right into the Gym. Destroyed Surged, walked up to Saffron. Went into the Pokemon Center, then straight to the Gym. Destroyed Sabrina. Healed. Went to Celadon, destroyed Erika, healed. Biked to Fuschia, healed, destroyed Janine. And all of that was done right together, super quickly and uneventfully.

Current Party:
Roberta- Ampharos, Lvl. 57
Burrito- Meganium, Lvl. 58
BrianBlake- Umbreon, Lvl. 59
Maggie- Magmar, Lvl. 58
Batgirl- Crobat, Lvl. 61
Sarah- Slowbro, Lvl. 48
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to The Den