Trying to get better at PS4 gaming

Trying to get better at PS4 gaming

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 6th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Ok since i got a PS4, I have played enough games enough from PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 3, but im not a hardcore gamer, cause Im picky about the games I play, but there is one I particular loved to play in the past and that was ACE COMBAT, and I like play jet fighting games, but, I have been curious, does anyone know where I can find a good fighting game for like fighting off Poachers and defending wildlife, cause thats what im on the hunt for.

Also since im still learning how the Playstation network is run and on the hunt for games that have my particular interests besides Kingdom hearts, does anyone know if they have any Game search test where you can put in your interests and it will narrow down the games that you may like?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Trying to get better at PS4 gaming

Postby Elton John » January 6th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Ace Combat 7 is coming to the ps4. As far as games with killing poachers? Not sure.

Do you like digimon? The digimon rpg on the system is ok and not super hard or anything.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » January 15th, 2017, 11:39 pm

There's a game called Afrika on the PS3 where you are given missions of taking photos of wild life. You start of at base camp and then check your E-mail for the next wildlife to photograph, then you explore on foot or by car to find the animals and take pictures of them, you need to get a certain grade for each photo.
Oddly enough the game is called "Hakuna Matata" in some territories :D

I don't really know of any other games that involve wildlife in a peaceful way on PlayStation, though.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » January 15th, 2017, 11:49 pm

I almost completely forgot about Afrika :lol:

I now remember Sony hyping the game up big at conferences, and when it came out it got modest sales and scores and was quickly forgotten about. I should have tried it out when I had a ps3.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » January 16th, 2017, 12:06 am

It was actually not too bad to be honest :D it is quite difficult to find a copy but if you ever do, give it a go.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ultra Fox » January 16th, 2017, 12:47 am

Afrika is now pretty hard-to-find and like $60+ complete in the box. I'd recommend snatching it up if anyone sees it for cheap. :P
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Den