Scalebound Cancelled

Scalebound Cancelled

Postby Ultra Fox » January 9th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Not a lot of people here will probably care that much, but...

Microsoft officially announced that the long-awaited action RPG Scalebound that was SUPPOSED to be coming to Xbox One has been cancelled.

I'm actually mad about this. I really wanted to play this game. :(

Seriously considering selling my Xbox One now. There's games I like on it but now I think I can wait until later. Played and loved Gears of War 4, and this was the game I was most excited for. But, now it's gone, so... ugh. I really hate Microsoft sometimes. :/
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Re: Scalebound Cancelled

Postby Elton John » January 9th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Wow lol. This was my most anticipated games in years. The big reason why I bought the system. When I heard the news 30 minutes ago I was pissed.

I know I won't be keeping my xbox one much longer. I doubt i'll get much from gamestop but I get angry just looking at the system. I won't be buying another microsoft product ever again.

And no, I am not overreacting. Hideki Kamiya is my favorite developer ever and this was his passion project. The one game he always wanted to make. It was this big action rpg that starred star-lord and his dragon buddy kicking butt together and that's pretty much the most awesome game concept I can possibly think of.
Last edited by Elton John on January 9th, 2017, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ultra Fox » January 9th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Glad I'm not alone on this.

I hope Sony sees the dumbassery of this whole ordeal and picks up the game for Platinum to finish it or something. Can only hope.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » January 9th, 2017, 11:17 pm

That would be amazing but microsoft owns the ip....
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Si-Amber » January 9th, 2017, 11:32 pm

On the plus side, I was considering getting an Xbox One. Looks like I might be able to pick one up cheap!
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Elton John » January 9th, 2017, 11:35 pm

I wouldn't recommend it. This was the bright light in the future lineup for the system.

The PS4 has a brighter future with real exclusives.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby WildSimba » January 9th, 2017, 11:42 pm

[quote="Elton John"]That would be amazing but microsoft owns the ip....[/quote]

Sony could always buy it out. lol It's wishful thinking and prolly won't happen, but who knows.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » January 10th, 2017, 9:55 am

[quote="Elton John"]That would be amazing but microsoft owns the ip....[/quote]
Who knows what could be negotiated. Far fetched but idk lol.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Return to The Den