[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter Series — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter Series

Harry Potter Series

Postby Kopalover » August 21st, 2011, 12:11 am

Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Re: Harry Potter Series

Postby FlipMode » August 21st, 2011, 12:22 am

To be fair, there is a HP thread in the movies forum, which was formerly used for general HP discussion.
Errr yeah, I have all but one of the books, missing Half Blood Prince, and oddly enough I am missing the film of that one too (and DH Part 2, of course)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Jiirani » August 21st, 2011, 12:25 am

Yeah, I knew there was a movie section but hm, I guess this is kinda relevant.
I read all the books in 2 weeks. Would have been faster but school started and I dragged out the Goblet of Fire for a week or so. I enjoyed them all, really, lol.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Kopalover » August 21st, 2011, 1:23 am

Oh wow, I feel dumb that I didn't see that :oops:

Lock, since this is just a copy..
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Question » August 23rd, 2011, 10:43 pm

Love the series. Ginny is my favorite.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 27th, 2011, 12:00 am

It's funny how I got into Harry Potter as I was not into it (this was before it became really huge). My friends were at the lunch table and giving people names from the HP books (I didn't know it at the time) and they said I could be Longbottom. I felt insulted until they told me that he was a character in the HP universe. They asked me if I'd read the books, and I said I read the first chapter of book one. Well, they figured out I hadn't read it at all, and threatened to tie them down and read them to me! Well, I borrowed the first three out of the library, and needless to say, I BECAME A POTTERHOLIC! GOF was released before I had really dug my nails into Harry Potter. However, when the movie COS came out I dressed up as Moaning Myrtle and actually got second place. After that I was like everyone else, die-hard. I waited with bated breath for each midnight release, and loving the midnight release party stuff, like butterbeer and HP trivia. I reserved my books, just to be sure I was getting my copy first! LOL. When OOTP came out I was spending time with my former best friend and was not going to get to go to the midnight release party. My friend's brother got the book, and I used to sneak it out of his room when he was asleep. I did finish the book before I got my own copy, LOL. OOTP-DH I read in a day and a half. I was one the other side of the "Is Snape good or evil" debate thinking that yes, Snape was evil. I was a bit conflicted on whether he loved Lilly or not. 8-) I leaned mostly towards yes. The Harry/Horcrux debate was one where I thought that Harry could not be a horcrux.

Shipping: I am a MAJOR shipper and loved to support my couples. :) I am (yes still, I hate Ron and Hermione as a couple) Harry/Hermione, Remus/Tonks (I wanted that before HBP came out!), and Minerva/Dumbledore (yes, I know how that turned out :cry: )

Movies: You sure you really want me to get into this? :lol: Well, I have seen all the movies. I first two were pretty spot-on with the books. Number three was just... weird. It's not really how I expected Prisoner of Azkaban to be, but still entertaining. Well, let me just cut to the chase, I am the type of person who bangs her fist and will scream "THAT WAS NOT IN THE BOOK!" I was especially ticked at the burrow being burned. I do go on an on about how the movie people messed up HP. However, compared to other series I love dearly (Eragon) the HP movie makers did keep most of Jo's main ideas. Any copies of the Eragon movie must be burned, and burned again. So in short, I am more a fan of the books than movies, but I am always that way.

Favorite HP Books:
1.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
2. Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Deathly Hallows
4. Order of the Phoenix
5. Philosopher's Stone
6.Goblet of Fire
7. Chamber of Secrets.

Favorite Characters:
1. Remus Lupin
2. Nymphadora Tonks
3. Minerva McGonagall
4. Hermione Granger
5. Ginny Weasley
6. Fred and George
7. Harry Potter
8. Luna Lovegood
9.Severus Snape
10. Lilly Potter
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby WindAnnWise » January 13th, 2012, 10:18 pm

The Harry Potter books are one of my favorite, if not my favorite series.
My fave books in order, are:
1. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. HP and the Deathly Hallows
3. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone
4. HP and the Chamber of Secrets
5. HP and the Goblet of Fire
6. HP and the Half-blood Prince
7. HP and the Order of the Phoenix

Top 5 fave Hp characters:
1. Ron
2. Sirius
3. Hermione
4. Snape
5. Cedric
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby AdAstrα » January 13th, 2012, 10:23 pm

I love Harry Potter <3 Read the first book when I was 8 and have been hooked ever since pretty much. My favourite book in the series is Order of the Phoenix and my favourite characters are Hermione, Prof. McGonagall, Dumbledore, Snape and the Malfoys.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Biomac » April 5th, 2012, 11:14 pm

I love HP books so much, I've read like five times the whole seven books.

Favorite HP books:
1- HP and the Deathly Hollows
2- HP and the Chamber of secrets
3- HP and the Half blood Prince
4- HP and the Sorcerer's stone
5- HP and the Order of Phoenix
6- HP and the Goblet of fire
7- HP and the prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite characters:
1- Albus Dumbledore
2- Harry Potter
3- Sirius Black
4- Voldemort
5- Remus Lupin

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby nalasimba2223467 » April 28th, 2013, 11:41 pm

I've been a HP fanatic ever since I was 8 years old. I have all of them exept for the first three. If you like fantasy literature, than you'll absolutly LOVE Harry Potter.
-What's wrong?
-If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
-Don't worry, I'm here for you.
-...I hate myself. I'm completley useless and the only reason people talk to me is because I'm a replacement untill they're real friends come back to them. I'm just a loser that everybody takes advantage of. I suck.
-Listen to me, you DO NOT suck. You're an extraordinary person with lots of love give around and everyone adores you. Whoever doesn't is just not worth your time. You are talented, nice, outgoing, SUPER funny, beautiful, courageous, and so many other things that it would take me two days to say them all. Whatever people say, you're most definatley NOT a loser.
nalasimba2223467

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Den