Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2011, 4:12 am

My favorite comic book series ever! The comics were created Bill Watterson. It follows the adventures of a six year old boy named Calvin and his tiger friend, Hobbes. Talk about the series and you can post some of the strips as well, like I will! :)

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Calvin and Hobbes

Postby Regulus » October 30th, 2011, 5:16 am

If I had a quarter for every time I did something like that, I'd never have to work a day in my life. :D
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2011, 5:28 am

^ I LOVE that one. Calvin is so unintelligent. 8-)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » October 30th, 2011, 6:25 am

Are you sure? I think he's got the right idea. :P

This one couldn't be more true.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2011, 5:25 pm

This one is just too cute. Hobbes is the best when he is sleeping. :)
Calvin's faces are priceless! xD
The snowmans are cute, but send out wrong messages. :lol:
Lauren

Postby Ultra Fox » October 30th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Anansi » December 3rd, 2011, 1:08 pm

I love Calvin and Hobbes! I remember reading the comics as a youngster and wishing my stuffed animals would come to life.

Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Pride Points: 5

Postby pitbullangel » December 14th, 2011, 11:18 pm

they're great. I have a few books. I'll have to find them and post some of my favs.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby Azdgari » September 1st, 2012, 5:44 am

Aaaand we're back. I have read Calvin and Hobbes since I knew how to read and I think that they're one of America's cultural treasures. I really <3 Calvin and Hobbes. :glee:

Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Tabby » September 3rd, 2012, 4:06 am

TBH I didn't know about it until I asked adgari who was the tiger on his signature XD, however I really loved it when I started looking at these strips. I wasn't fan of comic strips when I was little, plus the ones i'd read sometimes were Mafalda because of the big fame they had here in latin america..

Anyways, here's one I liked XD

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Next

Return to The Den