The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

Postby Lauren » April 1st, 2012, 9:15 pm

Are there any fans of The Hunger Games trilogy? It is sure an amazing book series and so far, first movie too. Also, are you looking forward to the next movies to come within a few years?
Last edited by Lauren on August 6th, 2013, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The Hunger Games

Postby SophieCub » April 1st, 2012, 10:07 pm

I'm thinking of getting the books, my friend is reading them and loves them! I was going to see the movie today but my mum cancelled so who knows when I'll see it. -_-
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Lauren » April 2nd, 2012, 12:39 am

I got all 3 of them. I'm already up to Catching Fire. :)

My favorite characters are Katniss, Peeta, Rue, and Cinna. :)
Last edited by Lauren on April 3rd, 2012, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Postby Ozy » April 2nd, 2012, 4:01 am

I've seen the movie and haven't read the books but hear that they're really good! I really liked the movie though. I didn't really know what to expect and it turned out pretty cool!

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Ultra Fox » April 2nd, 2012, 4:40 am

I just saw the movie. It was really good, but the shakey-cam got a bit ridiculous on many an occasion.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby TheLionPrince » April 4th, 2012, 1:34 am

I haven't read the book or its sequels, and I don't think I have much of an interest in it. Not to mention I heard the book was a rip-off of Battle Royale, but then again, I heard it was confirmed it wasn't.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby LionsAreKings » April 4th, 2012, 11:34 am

Big fan of The Hunger Games. Which I'm sure you already know ;)

I saw the movie on Sunday, Loved it. It's now my favourite movie. On monday I bought the first book after school which I finished that night. I got the 2 other books yesterday and I've only just finished Catching Fire. Considering whether or not to start Mockingjay now or wait until tomorrow...

Probably now 8-)

I thing it's an amazing series, and the movie follows it so well! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. ^^
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shadowfax » April 4th, 2012, 11:58 am

It seems to be everywhere in my town at the moment and I am considering going to see the film, though I don't understand what it's about xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby LionsAreKings » April 6th, 2012, 6:08 am

Me, SimbaObsesser, and Buffy run our own forum dedicated to The Hunger Games because we have became huge fans of the trilogy and love it so much. If anyone is a fan of THG and wants to join our forum, don't hesitate and come on over!

http://www.mockingjayofthg.com/forum/index.php?sid=d4f7f361d4d2fab09a875d4090a14e37
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Ultra Fox » April 9th, 2012, 3:54 am

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Next

Return to The Den