The Hobbit - spoilers

The Hobbit - spoilers

Postby Annie » January 4th, 2013, 2:17 am

So, who's read it and what did you think?
My brother read it to me when I was a little kid, but I had forgotten all about it, I only remembered Gandalf.

I re-read it a couple of weeks ago, after seeing the film and I adore it. I can't wait to see what they do with it in the next two movies.

Spoiler: show
but my god, the end bummed me out. I can't believe Thorin, Fili and Kili are going to die. I hope they die honourably in the films, as it kinda happened off-screen in the books.

I can't pick a favourite bit, honestly, I loved it all!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: The Hobbit - spoilers

Postby Regulus » January 4th, 2013, 2:49 am

I read the Hobbit when I was in the ninth grade.

It was pretty damn good. Probably one of my favorite books.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Return to The Den