MLK Book Club

MLK Book Club

Postby FlipMode » January 10th, 2013, 10:59 pm

(Book Club User-bars, coming soon!)

Welcome to the book club. Okay first things first, this thread is a Q/A thread explaining how it works -

.Club is made of three threads each round. A nomination thread, voting thread and a thread for discussion of that book.

Nominations

See the first nomination thread for more details.

Voting

I would like to think it explains itself, I may add a rule if everyone just votes for their own nomination though otherwise there will never be a winning book lol. If it doesn't work out, we will change it so one member chooses the book each time.

Book threads

ALL posts MUST be spoiler marked with the page number you are up to, if you see one without page number on, read it at your own risk of being spoiled. As a result most people will ignore your post if it is not in a spoiler or page numbered, so yeah, be sure to do that!

Any questions and comments go below. Only other rule is to have fun reading, maybe meeting new buddies and talking to members you might normally not and such good stuff.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: MLK Book Club

Postby Woeler » January 10th, 2013, 11:26 pm

So if this gets going I suggest a separate subforum in here.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Return to The Den