19%
I LOVE THE WARRIOR CATS!!!
63%
I like them but not really
7%

Total votes : 27

Warrior cats

Postby Cloverclaw » November 13th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Did you ever hear about them? or read about them? Cause if you do you should go to www.blueandleaf.proboards.com <------- that is the best Warrior cats RP site.
Cloverclaw

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Im Evil XD

Pride Points: 0

Re: Warrior cats

Postby Cloverclaw » November 13th, 2009, 4:28 pm

Anybody???? -sighs and is alone-
Cloverclaw

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Im Evil XD

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 13th, 2009, 4:45 pm

''What are Warrior Cats?'' lol. I've never read any of the books, I've just heard of it.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Cloverclaw » November 13th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Warriors is a series of children's fantasy novels published by HarperCollins. Though the books are published under the pseudonym of Erin Hunter, writing alternates between authors Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Victoria Holmes, and the newly-recruited Tui Sutherland, with plot ideas by storyline editor Victoria Holmes. The series follows the adventures of four Clans, or large groups (ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan) of wild cats trying to survive in their forest homes. It currently consists of three sagas, with a fourth announced, each containing six books. The first, Warriors, was published in 2003—2004, beginning with Into the Wild, ending with The Darkest Hour, and was followed by Warriors: The New Prophecy, beginning with Midnight, and ending with Sunset. Published 2005—2006. The third, Warriors: Power of Three, began with The Sight, ended with Sunrise, and lasted from 2007-2009. The Fourth Apprentice, the first book in Warriors: Omen of the Stars, will be released on November 24, 2009. The series has been on the New York Times Bestseller List for children's books for 71 weeks as of May 19, 2008.

If you want to know more visit

www.warriorcats.com
Cloverclaw

Im Evil XD

Postby shadowdream » November 13th, 2009, 6:37 pm

omg i'm obsessed with warriors i cant stop reading it though im only on like the fith book. i also love to rp them i have 4 different characters i made up :D
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow

Postby Simba » November 13th, 2009, 7:27 pm

zomg, I love the Warriors. definitely my favorite novel series! :D I've only read through the Power of Three Book #3 though. nowhere nearby has gotten the more recent books in so I can't read on....I've already reread the first set 3 times and the second set twice.

but yeah, I'm totally addicted to them. my favorite charries are Spottedleaf, Sandstorm, Bluestar, Firestar, Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Brightheart, Goldenflower, Lionheart, Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Crowfeather, Stormfur, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Sorreltail, and Honeypaw.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » November 14th, 2009, 8:15 am

I used to LOVE the Warriors series when I was a cubbie, I stopped reading them though once I read the first book of the third series...for some reason I just didn't like it...:P

I still like them though. And I hope to eventually read them again later.
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 14th, 2009, 12:55 pm

Hmmm i have herd some friends talking bout it xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Cloverclaw » November 16th, 2009, 2:57 pm

Simba, did you read Bluestars prophacy yet?

And if you could, you could sign up here www.blueandleaf.probards.com <------- this is the best place to go and Rp your made up warrior cat. i have some of my own and the people on there are increadible RPers! so i suggest you go there and visit the Rp box, If you see Creekfall on ther, Pc him and tell him who you are cause thats my cousin and he will try to get you a member in the chatbox.
Cloverclaw

Im Evil XD

Postby Cloverclaw » November 19th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Did anyone else read this post or just reading other posts and ignoing this one?
Cloverclaw

Im Evil XD

Next

Return to The Den