I LOVE THE WARRIOR CATS!!!
63%
I like them but not really
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Warrior cats

Postby Taka » November 25th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Well...
It's kinda hard to order something from a different country.
And no, no one even knows that book here!
lol
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby Buffy » November 25th, 2009, 6:33 pm

I have only heard of the books and been wanting to read them. I think tomorrow I will pop by the bookstore and see if they are for sale there.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Nightstar75 » November 26th, 2009, 7:39 am

I LOVE Warriors!! ^^ Some of my fav charries, are Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, Scourge, Jayfeather, Bluestar, Ashfur, Leafpool, and many more. I've read the entire first and second series, and I need to read Sunset. I've read Bluestar's Prophecy, and Firestar's Quest. Thats it. XD But I do love the series X3 to death
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » November 27th, 2009, 9:08 pm

I haven't got to read Bluestar's Prophecy yet. I've just read as much as they let you on the 'Peek Inside the Book' thing. they only ever put enough to drag you into so you have to go and buy it lol.

Nightstar, once you read Sunset try reading the script for "We Need to Talk" on the Warriors website. it takes place right after Sunset, and hints at something that's found out in the last book of the third series....I shall say no more :evil: but that one has a lot of things going on in it that you don't want to miss!

oh, I just can't wait for the 4th series! it should be out before long :D
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby PrincessKiara » November 27th, 2009, 11:23 pm

[quote="buffypii"]I have only heard of the books and been wanting to read them. I think tomorrow I will pop by the bookstore and see if they are for sale there.[/quote]

I haven’t seen them for sale here, so I’ve ordered the entire series from Amazon.

I recently started reading Bluestars Prophecy. Warriors are great! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:01 am

Hmm.. I see. Well, I did check the library's online database. They do in fact have the books, but the first one is already rented out and I would have to wait till I get back from Canada to start reading it.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby PrincessKiara » November 28th, 2009, 12:20 am

*did not think about checking the library* :innocent:

Oh well, I love to collect books anyway, lol.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:31 am

Haha! You're a bookworm, eh? I have become one more lately! All I want to do is get my bookshelf (even more) filled.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby thewatcher » April 30th, 2014, 1:55 am

Believe What you Believe [img]http://thecia.com.au/reviews/l/images/lion-king-2-poster-0.jpg[img]
thewatcher
Haters been hate'in

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

lovebird

Nickname(s): Watcher,The stalker,The pretty monster,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Gaze » August 5th, 2014, 6:26 am

so I read the original series in elementary school, and then after that I tried to start the new prophecy multiple times but I could barely get through midnight for some reason. eventually gave up.

now I'm 18 and felt a sudden inspiration to revisit the series...found all the books in the original series in my house, re-read them rapidly, and now I'm hard at work on the new prophecy. I want to finish as many of the books as I can before I start college. it's intimidating...there's just SO many

I've noticed the books are sort of poorly written...and there's so many little errors, like warriors accidentally being referred to by their apprentice names, or eye colors being inconsistent...but I love 'em all the same

some favorite characters: Graystripe, Whitestorm, Bluestar, Littlecloud, Cinderpelt, Yellowfang, Leafpool, Brightheart, Silverstream....too many to narrow it down
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Previous

Return to The Den