Chat box - Marcos and videos

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Chat box - Marcos and videos

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 18th, 2012, 7:34 pm

[quote="Kops"] It happened once and suddenly it's a huge problem? You know what's a huge problem? Your posts. You admit to spamming, yet you don't even do anything about it... and you complain when others apparently do it once (or whatever you think is spam anyway) when you do it daily? Oh please. EVERYONE in the chatroom has complained about you, you're the only one who has complained about anyone or anything else.[/quote]

[quote="AdAstra"]*exaggerate

I can see your point with this I guess, but I also think it's very hypocritical of you to call others spammers/trolls etc. when you are about 100 times worse in that department. If spam annoys you so much, why do you do it yourself on a regular basis? And why are you still surprised that people dislike you because of it? It's about time you realised what it is you're doing.[/quote]

[quote="Vitanibaby"]Please be quiet, MLK has already lost many fun things thanks to n00bs like you. We don't need anything else removed. That, and you're also the biggest spammer of the chatbox, so stop being a hypocrite.[/quote]

Thank god for people like you 3. To be honest, I can see the point of stopping videos and macros, but you annoy the hell out of a lot of people with your own spam. Stop making polls, ugh.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 18th, 2012, 8:23 pm

I can see your point with this I guess, but I also think it's very hypocritical of you to call others spammers/trolls etc. when you are about 100 times worse in that department. If spam annoys you so much, why do you do it yourself on a regular basis? And why are you still surprised that people dislike you because of it? It's about time you realised what it is you're doing.[/quote]
I understand why people dislike it, I have made an effort to stop. Now I have seen how other people see me I will promis you I will stop.
[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]I'm for E

But... one thing... Better disable ONLY; Font Sizes, Videos, and Image codes...

Because the Quotes, Codes, URL, Bold, Itallic and Underline writing is quite harmless to the chatbox IMO.

Mainly the spams are the font size, videos and images.

But, the fact that you're hyper DOESN'T mean you can spam the chat with text that mean no sense, and you wonder why people dislike you here for posting/saying something meaningless to the threads.[/quote]
I am not actuly hyperactive, I am never abnormally active, but I do sometimes go a bit silly. I didn't know the proper meaning of hyperactive, so when I Looked it up I found that it was not what I thought it meant.
I don't think we need to disable any BBCode in the chat box exept maybe font size. I believe that we should add an automatic spoiler system to Marcos and videos.
[quote="LionsAreKings"]Can someone please take away this guy's ability to make polls?

What is the point in voting on a matter like this? Why not take it up with Moka or one of the other staff members?[/quote]
Ok I am sorry, I see your point. No one else has made a pole like this, and I see how it is stupid. I will take it down.
Anyway, if you took away my poll ability it would give me difficulties in the future with the MLKPC, some people want that to succeed.

[quote="AmyMarie"][quote="Kops"] It happened once and suddenly it's a huge problem? You know what's a huge problem? Your posts. You admit to spamming, yet you don't even do anything about it... and you complain when others apparently do it once (or whatever you think is spam anyway) when you do it daily? Oh please. EVERYONE in the chatroom has complained about you, you're the only one who has complained about anyone or anything else.[/quote]

[quote="Vitanibaby"]Please be quiet, MLK has already lost many fun things thanks to n00bs like you. We don't need anything else removed. That, and you're also the biggest spammer of the chatbox, so stop being a hypocrite.[/quote]

Thank god for people like you 3. To be honest, I can see the point of stopping videos and macros, but you annoy the hell out of a lot of people with your own spam. Stop making polls, ugh.[/quote]
Ok I am very sorry AmyMarrie, I promise you that I will top, and never do it again.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby WildSimba » September 18th, 2012, 11:04 pm

I'm locking this topic, because all it has really become is a flame fest. I'll mention this issue next time the staff have a chat. Please don't bring this up again for now Link, the staff will discuss it as soon as we can and come to a conclusion.

Thanks.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To