Special Chatrooms for members with dens?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Special Chatrooms for members with dens?

Postby Moka » October 12th, 2009, 8:44 pm

And if anyone wanted to use the TLKP's chatroom, that would be more than ideal. TLKP's chatroom is a program that is specifically made for chatrooms. The chatroom in this forum, although synced with the members list, smilies and BBCode of the forum, is quite limited when it comes to chatroom features that you might see on custom software.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » October 12th, 2009, 8:59 pm

I'm not sure about this idea. I am not so sure because for one thing, if there have been members that have dens and chat rooms.. that is just basically putting the main chat room down. It wouldn't be good for mods either... they do have to moderate everything, private chats or not.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby MusicLion101 » October 12th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Nice thought, but only members with Den's getting chatrooms could be seen as a little unfair.

And you're forgetting one small and veryobvious thing.

If you want a private chatbox....just use MSN. Jeez.
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 13th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Yeah really LOL or... since you can use tlkpf, use that chatroom and make a private one. Like we've already been saying LOL

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Mikokat » October 18th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Here is the link for the TLKPF chatroom, in case you don't know it: http://chat.tlkpride.org. There, you can set up a temporary chatroom. If it remains inactive there for more than 30 minutes, it is automatically deleted. Remember, TLKPF mods, such as myself, can still see your private conversation, so don't try anything. :P
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Postby morri908 » October 18th, 2009, 8:17 pm

[quote="Mikokat"]Here is the link for the TLKPF chatroom, in case you don't know it: http://chat.tlkpride.org. There, you can set up a temporary chatroom. If it remains inactive there for more than 30 minutes, it is automatically deleted. Remember, TLKPF mods, such as myself, can still see your private conversation, so don't try anything. :P[/quote]

And me... So don't pull any retard stunts... even though you can prolly get away with more in the tlkpf chatbox then you can on mlk's... lol

Anyways, the creator of the room gets what is called "operator status" which means that they are the mod of the chat room.. However, this can be undone by ANY moderator of TLKPF.. If you have any problems creating a room, you can contact any mod on TLKPF and they (should) know what to do.. lol.. (i know like, everything about the chatroom, i've spent like.. 12 hours messing with the settings and such..)
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To