Chat Glitch?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Chat Glitch?

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 7th, 2016, 4:06 am

Hey there I noticed something and I'm not sure it might be a glitch or not.

I've tried 3 different browsers on my computer and can't post in the chat at all while logged into my laptop.

Only when I'm on my phone browser I can post in the chat.

Why is that?

Thanks!
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Chat Glitch?

Postby Carl » December 7th, 2016, 4:23 am

We have had a lot of glitches with the chat not letting people post in recent months. Usually in the past we had to refresh the page before it would let us post when it got like that. I think Moka will have to see if he can do anything about it, but I'll make sure he knows this is still happening.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 7th, 2016, 4:30 am

Ok thanks! :)
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » December 7th, 2016, 7:34 am

Moka got back to me and said that unfortunately fixing the chat would take development time that he just doesn't have right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 7th, 2016, 7:50 am

The refresh thing seems to work so I'll just do that lol.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Moka » December 12th, 2016, 7:07 am

Yes, sorry. I think the chat is the #1 complaint, so maybe some weekend I will just hack around with it.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 12th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Do work Moka.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Moka » December 13th, 2016, 6:31 am

Pay me and I will.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to Feedback & How-To