Winter sports

Re: Winter sports

Postby Azerane » January 4th, 2012, 4:58 am

Dog-sledding sounds like a really fun activity, and I can really see why you would like it. I'm sure I'd enjoy it too had I the chance to do it.

As for me, I absolutely love skiing, it's incredible. I've only been twice in my life, but I picked it up easily and it's just feels great, the cold air, the rush of the wind, cutting across the slope, worrying about falling :P I love it, and really hope I get to go again, maybe in 2013 I'll get the chance.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Winter sports

Postby Regulus » January 4th, 2012, 5:16 am

Is using electricity to generate heat so I can be comfortable considered a sport?

Other than that, the closest winter sport I've participated in was getting a garbage can lid and using it to slide down a 1m deep ditch covered in snow. That was probably about 11 years ago.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Previous

Return to The Den