Favorite team

Re: Favorite team

Postby JesstheCougress » April 8th, 2009, 3:56 pm

[quote="Moka"]Football: Packers xD[/quote]

my best friend is a big cheese-head and proud of it. she's loved the packers since she was old enough to know what football was lol.

me, i don't really like sports too much, except soccer, and i don't really watch it... i only play. i have another friend (and someone i look up to very much) who's favorite sports team of all time is the Tibetian yak-shaving team :/
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby rachelanne » May 7th, 2009, 5:25 am

hmm NFL football team would be the Miami Dolphins. I grew up with them so I didn't really have a say haha but I can't imagine rooting for anyone else! (they've been going through a rough patch) My favorite college football team is Penn State Nittany Lions. I really only watch football, with an occasion basketball game especially in March. I'd rather play sports than watch them. I play looots of sports haha :D
Image << by queenofthepridelands
Avatar thanks to queenofthepridelands
rachelanne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Circle of Life

Postby Simba » May 7th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Football: Carolina Panthers (but Packers are my 2nd fave cause I met a famous one once)
NASCAR (it's a sport!): Denny Hamlin I guess....not too into it since my faves are gone (Dale Earnhartt and Ricky Rudd)

I don't really keep up with sports much...I mean, I like playing them (football, volleyball, kickball, dodgeball, baseball) but I'm not into the famous athletes.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 7th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Hockey: Florida's Panthers
Dats All
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Postby SimbasMate » May 27th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Baseball: New York Yankees & Boston Red Sox
Football: Lions
Hockey: Bruins
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 9th, 2009, 5:19 am

AFL: Is Fremantle Dockers xD

AFL= Australian Football League.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Blaze » November 13th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Football(soccer): PORTSMOUTH!! :) My whole family(well, except one person who isn't blood related) supports them so I guess its in my blood. But anyway I love this team and will support them forever, so as the song goes ' I'm portsmouth til I die!'
Netball: I don't watch it but I play every week
Basketball: same as netball
Horse riding: Edward gal(and I think totilas was far better with him)
Blaze
kovu is king of the pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Anansi » December 9th, 2011, 10:14 pm

I don't really follow sports, but during football season I usually root for the Ravens 'cause I like their colors/logo. :lol: Pathetic, I know. :P I only watch football when they're up against either the Browns (my mom's favorite team) or the Bengals (my dad's favorite team, though he'll never admit it).
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Pride Points: 5

Postby Wrightfan » December 10th, 2011, 3:59 am

Baseball: New York Mets
College Basketball: American Eagles
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Tabby » December 10th, 2011, 4:25 am

Baseball: St Luis Cardinals
Football: FC Barcelona
Venezuelan Baseball: Leones del Caracas

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

PreviousNext

Return to The Den