Ask Queen Constance

Ask Queen Constance

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 15th, 2012, 6:03 am

I am Queen Constance, wife to Richerd, mother to Leo, and the only one who can best Richard at a sword as well as almost anything else.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Queen Constance

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 9:48 pm

Are you a lioness?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 15th, 2012, 9:49 pm

yes
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 9:51 pm

How did you meet Richard?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 15th, 2012, 10:08 pm

now that is almost a story in of itself. See I was the daughter of a black smith, commeners. While I was good with swords, archery, and other things, I was still a commoner. King Richard loved to sneak out of the castle disguied as a commoner. He'd done it since he was a cub, and we've known each other since we were cubs and I a was his only friend his own age so we bonded. He was so good at it that we were not caught for years.

King Richard's Mom wanted him to marry after his father steped down as king. Richard wanted to marry me and I him, but we knew his mother would not hear of it. So He got her to agree to a tournement where the winner could marry a woman of they're choosing off to king Richard, but only if after fighting all other challengers that the last one standing could best Richard himself. So I disgused myself in a suit of armor that I made. I bested them all, Richard included. Needless to say I caused an uproar when I revealed my true Identidy.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 10:11 pm

How is Marian Richard's niece? Did he have an adoptive brother or sister who was a fox?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm

yes, He had an adopted brother who was a fox, Prince Renard. Prince renard was adopted as an Infant after his Parents were killed in a power struggle. Renard was always a Prince, but of france. This affected the choice King Richard's father made o sever ties with france. Renard latter led an army to retake his rightful throne. an army of Scots, Irish, english, even soliders we called the true french army. Along with The Templars who saw that this new king was a false Tyrant. Reynard defeated the false king and he restored his throne with my help while John oppresed the people after Richard 'Left' To fight the crusades, if Reynard had not left when he did, Richard would have gone willingly, but he knew John was a greedy, tyranical fool.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Did you ever meet Renard?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 15th, 2012, 10:31 pm

yes, he helped Richard sneak out and he was like a brother to me. He sponsered me as his 'champion' in the tournement that ended with me marrying Richard as he was not allowed to compete.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Do you know how John felt about him?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Character Interaction (OT)