Ask Hiro Firewalker (Tarzan OC)

Ask Hiro Firewalker (Tarzan OC)

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 4th, 2012, 5:51 pm

I am Hiro Firewalker, the half Japanese, half Native American father of Korak, Ask me Anything.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Hiro Firewalker (Tarzan OC)

Postby KingKovu44 » February 4th, 2012, 5:52 pm

How did you end up in west Africa?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 4th, 2012, 5:59 pm

I was traveling to world to see how much of it's wonders I could explore, how much I could learn from it's People. While in West Africa, I was attacked by the Waziri tribe, I was the first outsider they had seen, so they were first hostile towards me. Eventually I earned their trust, and was not only trusted, but accepted into the tribe.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 4th, 2012, 5:59 pm

How did you earn their trust?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 4th, 2012, 6:06 pm

I came to their aid when the Zulu Tribe attacked the village. After that I undertook a ritural to become a warrior in the eyes of the tribe.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 5th, 2012, 6:34 am

What does this ritual involve?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 5th, 2012, 6:36 am

basicly it was a test designed to test courage, loyalty, and Pataince, that's all I can say, can't give away any secrets on the details.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 5th, 2012, 6:37 am

Is there anything you fear?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 5th, 2012, 6:43 am

Yes, Loosing Korak. I already lost his mother, my wife. I shall fight to my last breath to keep him safe.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Return to Character Interaction (OT)