Ask Malcom (Star Fox OC)

Ask Malcom (Star Fox OC)

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 14th, 2012, 6:42 am

Hi, I'm Malcom, a Liger pilot for Star Fox and the guy every low life in the Lylat system wants to kill.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Malcom (Star Fox OC)

Postby KingKovu44 » February 14th, 2012, 6:44 am

Do you know Marcus well?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 14th, 2012, 6:44 am

yeah, in fact I met him when he saved my life.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 14th, 2012, 6:46 am

How did he save your life?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 14th, 2012, 6:56 am

See, I grew up in a bad bad part of the system, the part where every low life and scum bag calls home. I was in an orphanage till I was about 5 when I stated running errands for a crime boss. By 6 I knew how to fly, fight, and steal. I also got tasked with a important task, drive a truck of medical supplies from point a to point b. However My old stomping grounds got hit by the Lylat flu, a life threatening flu that was treatible, only by the equiptment I was hauling, so I stole it and used it to help my fellow Orphans and at the same time get a hit on me from every single orgainized criminal group in the system, as I had to make it look like I sold the stuff off to protect the orphanage. I was on the lam for a year before Marcus saved my butt. So now I'm the youngest Pilot in team star fox at age 7. If every Ogainized crime group in the system could kill me, I got nothing to worry about, plus I don't panic.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 14th, 2012, 3:40 pm

Are you close to the other members of the team (Chloe, Jake & Falco)?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 14th, 2012, 10:08 pm

yeah, they all treat me like family.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 14th, 2012, 10:58 pm

And Brianna Hare (I forgot her before)?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 14th, 2012, 11:45 pm

like I said, they all treat me like family.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 14th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Have you met Fox and Krystal?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Character Interaction (OT)