Ask Ash

Re: Ask Ash

Postby TheLionQueen » March 18th, 2012, 1:30 am

Yes, once on an adventure to the great mountains I was starving hoping to get to a herd soon and eat I felt like I was about to die. I was on this journey for 2 weeks with no food. I found a small patch of grass nearby and I figured, "Deer eat it so I might as well just cut out the middle man." So I did and I got my fill for at least one or two more days.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Ozy » March 18th, 2012, 4:24 am

HOLY MOSES LOOK ITS NOT SIXSHOT HERE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION!

Is TLK a very dear part of your life? Like, what does it mean to you?
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheLionQueen » March 18th, 2012, 11:48 am

I'm going to answer that as Rachel -me in real- TLK has taught me Hakuna Matata what ever hurt you in the past you keep moving down the road. It also taught me that family is who you are. TLK taught me that just because someone dies and you miss them means you really loved them. Added to that the lion king has helped me over come my dogs death. There's more but I'm gonna stop there you could most likely see
how much TheLionKing means to me.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Character Interaction (OT)