KFP: AWR Planning Thread

KFP: AWR Planning Thread

Postby KingKovu44 » December 16th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Well, we now have a planning area for the OT literature. Here is my planning thread, where I will post ideas, previews and so on from my Kung Fu Panda fanfiction. Right now, I am starting chapter 11. Here is a very short snippet:

Chapter 11

Several years had passed. Mei and Huan were now five years old. As well, Viper and Lao Ai had married, and Viper had given birth to a son, who looked like her, but had the brown and light-banded scales of his father. The child’s name was Yun-Li, and he was fully fanged and venomous. He was three years old. Lastly, there was Cheng-Ti, a male Snow leopard cub about the same age as Mei and Huan. He was the adopted son of Crane and Mei Ling. He had been adopted by them around the same time that Mei and Huan were born. At that time, Crane and Mei Ling had been on a peacekeeping mission in a nearby village. While there, they had met a very poor family of Snow leopards who could not afford their newborn son. After hearing the situation, Crane and Mei Ling agreed to adopt him. Now, the children ran and played as the parents watched. However, Zeng suddenly arrived on the scene.

“Masters, there are wolf bandits in the village!” he exclaimed.

Po stood up with the others.

“We’re on our way,” he said.

He then looked at Mei and Huan.

“Obey Mei Ling and do everything she says,” he told them.

“Yes Daddy,” Huan said.

And with that, they headed down into the village.

There is much more to come. We're also going to meet some new characters. To see what I have so far, go here:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=20691
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: KFP: AWR Planning Thread

Postby KingMoto » December 23rd, 2011, 5:52 pm

Looks good so far =]
Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life

-x- Brackyn Lyons, new member to MLK and finding his way in life -x-

Made by AmyMarieFelton, thank you x)
Avatar made my MsNatalieRiddleStern, thank you
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » December 23rd, 2011, 6:37 pm

Thanks. It should be done sometime after Christmas. We're going to meet new characters and have new things happen.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingMoto » December 23rd, 2011, 6:49 pm

Cool =] I'd like to continue reading, it seems pretty cool. I'm also a fan of the Po/Tigress pairing.

KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Postby KingKovu44 » December 23rd, 2011, 6:53 pm

[quote="KingMoto"]Cool =] I'd like to continue reading, it seems pretty cool. I'm also a fan of the Po/Tigress pairing.[/quote]

Cool! I've been a fan of that pairing since I first saw the film and it got stronger after KFP 2. I plan to continue the fanfic on for awhile. We're going to see Mei and Huan as young women a bit later on. Mei will be romantically involved with Cheng and Huan with a male fox that we'll meet shortly. Thanks for discussing the story with me.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingMoto » December 23rd, 2011, 6:57 pm

No problems =]

KingMoto
On the long road...

Wanting to get home...

Postby KingKovu44 » December 23rd, 2011, 7:10 pm

You can see images of Mei and Huan in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21039

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Return to Off-Topic Creativity