Pawprints in the Snow

Pawprints in the Snow

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 28th, 2011, 10:17 pm

I've just decided to plan an orginal story about a pack of wolves, focousing on one certain young female. It is based on an RP I did ages ago and stopped, 'Wolves in the Wild'. So, this is the plot and character list. I shall make profiles soon enough. Hope ya'll like it.
-----------------
When a young wolf named Mionie is found barely alive. She is accepted into the Mountian Side Pack on trial, but is mortally afriad of older wolves, especially males. She manages to talk to Amber, a female wolf, about what happened to her parents. “3 wolves...blood...chase...howls...”.

After a while at in the pack, she managed to get along with two other young wolves, Jaana and Karibu. Kiongozi and Imani, the leaders of the pack accept her and she is finally getting on. However, the 3 male wolves, who killed her parents, are on the move. Keen to get the young female for...their personal use.
What happens when one manages to join the pack preteneding to be a good guy? What happens when Mionie is captured? What happens when Karibu declares his love for her? All will be told in Pawprints in the Snow...

~~~~~~
Characters –

1. Mionie
2. Karibu
3. Amber
4. Damu
5. Kiongozi
6. Jaana
7. Nusu Sikio
8. Chuki
9. Imani
10. Angel
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Pawprints in the Snow

Postby KingMoto » December 29th, 2011, 5:06 pm

Looks interesting =] I shall keep track of this.
Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life

-x- Brackyn Lyons, new member to MLK and finding his way in life -x-

Made by AmyMarieFelton, thank you x)
Avatar made my MsNatalieRiddleStern, thank you
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Re: Pawprints in the Snow

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2011, 5:16 pm

I remember this RP.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Return to Off-Topic Creativity