Truth Behind The Fairytales - Mine and Kopalover's Trilogy

Truth Behind The Fairytales - Mine and Kopalover's Trilogy

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 2nd, 2012, 9:58 pm

Planning stuff, seeing as you can't see the PowerPoint yet, here's a taster. Please mods, tell me if any of it isn't PG-13. Left last one on cliffhanger mwhahaha

Main characters ~

- Princess Amy of Ordaea
- Prince Eric of Caspiatova
- Prince Drake of Thaseos
- Duchess Amber of Ordaea
- Sir Blaine of Ordaea
- Sir Darren of Caspiatova
- Princess Jenavyve of Caspiatova
- Prince Owain of Thaseos
- Sir Lucas of Caspiatova (appears only in second book)
- Captian Aryiana of the Awakening Waves (appears only in third book)
- Kenan Gardner : Crew member on the Awakening Waves (appears only in third book)

Summary of Damaged Heart

Princess Amy of Ordaea has been forced into an engagement at the age of 15 to an abusive Prince named Drake of Thaseos. Her two friends, Amber and Blaine (gay friend), Drake and herself travel to Caspiatova to meet the Prince, his younger sister Jenavyve and his friend Darren. Prince Eric takes a liking towards Amy, and the two become good friends and begin to have feelings for each other.

Much to the disliking of Drake, who takes it out on Amy verbally, physically and on one occasion attempting to take it sexually. Jenavyve also takes a disliking towards Amy, not wanting to loose her brother to love. However, she begins trusting Amy when she learns of her hidden secret, that she is in fact a mermaid from the Ocean of Mystery. Eric finds out about how Drake abuses Amy, hence a fight, and Amy and Eric fall in love and are finally together

Summary of Bittersweet Revenge

Amy and Eric have sort of settled down, Blaine & Darren and Owain & Amber are at the start of a relationship. They learn that Drake is building an army to get his revenge, and because Amy not marrying him means she’s broke the war treaty. Eric asked the services of Sir Lucas of Caspiatova to build there own army, which is made up from both Caspiatovians and Ordaeans. It turns out, the Thaseos army is stronger than first thought.

Jenavyve decides she wants to help Lucas because it turns out she’s quite skilled when it comes to training. The two grow closer and love is evident. She tells Lucas about her mermaid secret, and her accepts her anyway. The big battle takes place, but all accept Jenavyve go, for her brother Eric refuses to let someone young battle. Just before the ensemble to go to battle, Darren confesses in Blaine that he's gay and that he loves him.

In battle, Darren is severely injured after having a surprise attach from Drake's right hand man on the field. Eric begins battling with Drake, and Drake pulls some sort of dirty tatic by using other men to secure Eric. Lucas managed to save him, but Lucas dies doing so. But he managed to injure Drake badly, and he dies. He is defeated.

Both army’s are almost completely wiped out. Luckily, our mains are still alive. Eric and the other’s return. And they have to break the terrible news to Jenavyve.

Summary of Awakening Waves

The Royal Party (and others) decide to sail across the Ocean of Mystery on the Royal Boat, Awakening Waves, and it’s here where everyone actually discovers Jenavyve’s secret, after mermaids make contact with the boat looking for her.

This takes her mind off the loss of Lucas, who she misses terribly. She joins the merfolk for a while, for the need to talk to her. She learns that a Thaseos people are building secret a secret army of boats, hidden within the mysterious islands in the Ocean.

Jenavyve returns to the surface, and explains what the merfolk told her, everyone thinks it’s impossible, accept Amy and the crew member she had befriended, Kenan. Both had listened to Jenavyve’s stories about merfolk, they weren’t untruthful.

Soon later, they are met by dozens of boats, filled with supporters of the fallen Prince Drake. What will happen to the unprepared crew? And what will happen when one of the Royal Party get taken by rouge supporters of Drake who have become separated pirates? And what will happen when Jenayvye beings to have feelings for Kenan, and she thinks she shouldn't be so soon after Lucas died?

Songs ~

I’ve chosen a few pieces of music for certain scenes of the books (and if it ever gets made into a film, heavily doubt it XD I can dream!) and songs from characters to characters. Kopalover, go wild, choose some songs as well xD I will explain what they’re for. Use your imagination everyone, I know you all have one! (more songs will probably come sooner or later).

Damaged Heart Songs (so far) -

Eric & Amy Love Scenes - For the first book, the love scenes are going to be accompanied by the song ‘I Love You Forever’ by Two steps From Hell.

Eric & Amy United at the End - For the first book, where Eric and Amy finally get to each other at the end. Song is called ‘Fill My Heart’ by Two Steps From Hell.

Bittersweet Revenge Songs (so far) -

Jenavyve and Lucas Love Scene - For the second book, the love scenes are going to be accompanied by the song ‘Magic of Love’ by Two steps From Hell.

Battle Song (part 1) - For the second book, part one of the battle scene. Song called ‘Heart of Courage’ by Two Steps From Hell.

Battle Song (part 2) - For the second book, part two of the battle scene. Song called ‘Strength of a Thousand Men’ by Two Steps From Hell.

Battle Song (part 3) - For the second book, part three of the battle scene. Song called ‘Final Hour’ by X-Ray Dog. Eric vs Drake which leads to Lucas vs Drake. Lucas is killed by the end of the song.

Going Back to the Battle Field - Darren, Owain and Eric and some volunteers go back to battle ground and see numerous horrors such as dead rotting bodies etc. They go to collect bodies of their soldiers. Song called ‘Oh Death’ by Jen Jitus

Jenavyve's Mourning - Jenavyve's state of mourning having received the news Lucas is dead.

Awakening Waves Songs (so far) -

Out on the Ocean - Beginning is Jenavyve standing at end of boat, watching the sea. Just goes out to image of massive Royal boat and the crew working. Song by Two Steps From Hell, called ‘Ocean'.

~~~~
Character Songs or 1 Character to another Songs -

Eric's Song to Amy :3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Truth Behind The Fairytales - Mine and Kopalover's Trilo

Postby Dark Huntress » November 15th, 2012, 11:35 am

Ooh! Sounds good! ;)
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Return to Off-Topic Creativity