Meeko and I's Cycle! Pls post your opinions!! But be nice!!

Meeko and I's Cycle! Pls post your opinions!! But be nice!!

Postby Dark Huntress » November 27th, 2012, 5:39 pm

Meeko and I have been working on this for several years, though we really picked up on it this year. I do most of the writing, and Meeko and I both come up with ideas, etc. I'm really interested in your opinions and ideas because I plan on publishing these when I'm done and you are the public! Okay, here goes.
And, yes, I'm sorry-another vampire and werewolf cycle.
I'm not sure what I should post...  I guess I'll just give you the story and if anyone's interested I'll post character descriptions, my ideas of vampires and werewolves (the ideas of the creatures in the books), and some more, random stuff I have. (I also have a differen book or trilogy idea, so I may post that...)

We don't have titles for all books and titles are bound to change...

Book 1: First Impressions
Angela Braunsfels is a 16 year old vampire, Heather Nightly is a 15 year old werewolf. They are orphaned best friends are barely making it along by Angela's persuasive skills (she has the gift of Understanding, a very interesting, helpful tool). Their life is pretty average until Jakob Hunter and Alex Lockwood run into them. 
Unbeknownst to Angela and Heather, Alex is a vampire and Jakob is a werewolf, everything ought to fit like a lock and key.
Angela and Alex hit it off right away, falling all over each other, and Jakob secretly imprints on Heather, who shuns all attention, particularly from the opposite sex.
A lot happens in a year: their true origins become known, Alex is considering asking Angela to marry him, though she's only almost 18, and poor Jakob has made no (visible) progress with Heather-though he and Angela have become close friends, like brother and sister.
 Everything's all fine and dandy and stuff until two Shadowbringers (vampires...it's super complicated...Ill just post the sort of history...), called Katherine and Connor (who are mates btw...), decide to pay Heather and Angela a visit. 
 Heather is supposedly dead so they think that she is Angela and kill her (wooden stake...). 
 Angela, Alex, and Jakob were all off doing something, and then Alex and Jakob are all worried and crap and Jakob runs back and Heathers dead...then she resurrects...DRAMATIC SCENE!!! Lol...
 Then a few days later they all get the heck out of there, and Katherine is chasing Jakob and Heather and Jakob kills her...(mmhmm!) 
 Then they all set of for some place in Alaska or Canada (read history after book summaries)...
omething, and then Alex and Jakob are all worried and crap and Jakob runs back and Heathers dead...then she resurrects...DRAMATIC SCENE!!! Lol...
 Then a few days later they all get the heck out of there, and Katherine is chasing Jakob and Heather and Jakob kills her...(mmhmm!) 
 Then they all set of for some place in Alaska or Canada (read history after book summaries)...

Book 2: UNNAMED!!!
 The entire book is them trying to get to the werewolf village thingy without getting killed. Alex proposes somewhere in it and Angela accepts. Then it ends with them reaching the place, Vanessa (Angela's vampire friend) showing them around, I guess, them meeting Kovu, Jakob's older brother, etc...and the last scene is you find out that Kovu imprinted on Angie :o

Book 3: I think we named it but I don't remember what the name was...
 This book is epic, and more romantic, practically no action. It opens up with Heather being pissed because Jakob is hanging out with Kovu and her roommate :o and  Angela is hanging out with  Vanessa.
 Then Alex cheats on Angela cause he knows that Kovu imprinted and Alex is a dirty, rotten jerk. Angela walks in...then dramatic scene, where Kovu OWNS him. Then Kovu tells Angela and she gets pissed and throws a desk at him, and a dagger with wolfsbane (it's complicated why she has it...) falls off and cuts him. 
 Needless to say he gets pissed and crap and storms out of the room then goes to the woods (WEREWOLF! DERPY!) and it starts to rain (and since its really cold and always covered with snow)...it is very cold. Then he randomly passes out from the wolfsbane...fever, u know blah, blah, blah! Angela feels like crap and goes and finds him...etc.
 Then Alex tries to kill Kovu and Angela stops him, so then he tries to kill her, and Kovu randomly wakes up and kicks his butt, etc...
 Heather finds out her roommate Kristin is actually Jakob's SISTER, so no longer jealous about THAT. Then Alex's brother, Adam, randomly comes in and makes out with her, Jakob walks in-MORE DRAMA!!!  
 Heather befriends this awesome werewolf guy called Drakon (there's more drama involved with him but I guess you'll just have to wait for the books...). 
 Kovu and Angela FINALLY fall in love an he proposes (she's really popular for 18 :P )...and Heather and Jakob finally forgive each other...

Book 4: I don't remember it's title either...
 It begins with Kovu and Angela getting married. Then she gets pregnant soon thereafter...and drama cause the babies might die. But they don't and everyone's happy...then there's a war (read history after this) and...happily ever after? I guess...
Keep in mind we may switch some scenes around, if you have any ideas-POST!!! If you don't like werewolves and vampires and stuff-please don't post that...just your opinion of the basic story...

Underlying Plot/History:
The vampires and werewolves are at each others throats, they have been for centuries, but things are rapidly escalating (well if you call 20 or so years "rapid"). The vampires are predicted to wage war upon the werewolves any time now. Some vampires and werewolves are anti-war, and act as ambassadors. Heather and Angela are children of some of these self-appointed peacemakers.
 Alex and Jakob are merely runaways. They just want to escape who they are, the "monsters" they believe are inside of them. (Also it could be reverse, Alex and Jakob are sons of the "ambassadors" and Heather and Angela are runaways).
The Underlying Plot-How Each Character Is Affected:
 Angela: 
 Angela usually accompanied her parents on trips to the werewolf villages, but when things between the werewolves and vampires tensed, she was left behind, fortunately. 
On the second trip without her, Angela's parents were attacked by Shadowbringers, vampires who kill ambassadors, both werewolf and vampire alike (they make it look like werewolves kill the vampires), in an attempt to stir up strife and eventually escalate the situation to a full-fledge supernatural war. 
 Angela was placed in the care of her uncle, who, unbeknownst to any but his followers, was the leader of  the Shadowbringers. He recognized how precious and valuable Angela's gift of understanding was and attempted to employ her as his right hand. 
 However, on Angela's first mission (with two other Shadowbringers) she met Heather. Or, rather tried to kill Heather, while the other Shadowbringers killed Heathers parents. However, even her training could not best the nimble, determined werewolf. Angela tried to understand Heather, and for the first and last time, she did. She understood how she and her comrades had hurt her, how angry she was. 
 She helped the young werewolf (Heather) kill the other two Shadowbringers and escaped with her. From that moment on, they were inseparable. Angela was ten and Heather was nine. 
 Heather: Basically the same as Angela (minus the getting drafted into the Shadowbringers). 
 Alex: From the time he was a small vampire, Alex was constantly in trouble, and constantly talking himself out of it. When he was twelve he heard of a werewolf village near America and thought the idea of going and living with the savage beast so fascinating, he did, or rather, tried.
 Soon after his arrival, news of the Heathers parents' death reached the Alpha Werewolf, who ordered no vampire to be allowed into the city, thus Alex was thrown out. But not before befriending 11 year-old Jakob, who decided to run away with Alex. 
Jakob: His parents were also ambassadors, they were killed by Katherine. 
The Underlying Plot In The Books:
Book 1: Tension between the two breeds is becoming stronger. Katherine and  her few Shadowbringers go after Angela and Heather. 
Book 2: Sides are being drawn. Proven werewolf-supporting vampires are being allowed into the werewolf village in Alaska/Canada. 
Book 3: Vampire assassins are trying to infiltrate the werewolf towns and stir up strife. All werewolves flee to Alaska/Canada.
Book 4: Open war is proclaimed and the vampires attack. They fight. Werewolves kick ice-cold butt! 

Once again:  if you have any ideas-POST!!! If you don't like werewolves and vampires and stuff-please don't post that...just your opinion of the basic story...

Hope you like! Also, if you have any questions PM me or post them here-and if you like I have descriptions of I think, most of the characters listed!!!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Meeko and I's Cycle! Pls post your opinions!! But be nic

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 27th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Kind of sounds like Twilight in the first book x) And the fact you have a Jakob. But other than that, it isn't a bad story ^^ I'd like to see where it goes.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Scars Mate » November 27th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Nice!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » November 27th, 2012, 6:00 pm

I actually came up with the Jakob years before I knew what Twilight was, but yeah..., and thx!!!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Return to Off-Topic Creativity