Help -Writer's Block-

Help -Writer's Block-

Postby TheLionQueen » May 28th, 2013, 3:18 am

After writing my first 2 novels I finally decided to start writing again. Any ideas for a good page turner. I know I want to write a story with a main character as a girl and have it from her Point-of-view, I know I want her to fall in love but I have writers block and need help developing characters. I'd like to (metaphorically hire a 'Character Developer' to help me find out what the characters will be like and what kind of interaction there will be and that Developer will get all credit for the characters and will have honorable mention if another one of my novels gets published)

SO if someone is willing message me or e-mail at whatglee@gmail.com
I know funny e-mail account but yea e-mail me or message me I want to start writing today or tomorrow maybe even overmorrow at the most. Please I'm begging for help with my writers block of character development
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Re: Help -Writer's Block-

Postby nalasimba83 » May 28th, 2013, 3:45 am

dont worry, i got something in mid,
ill start on chapter 1
I am also writing a book, check out Fangs in the off tpic forums

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Help -Writer's Block-

Postby TheLionQueen » May 28th, 2013, 3:56 am

Okay I'll check it out thanks :)
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Return to Off-Topic Creativity