Florida Lion King Stuff-Help?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Florida Lion King Stuff-Help?

Postby Tsuki » July 12th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Heyo! *waves*

Ok. So I'm going to WDW in October and could do with a bit of help. Last time I didnt get a chance to spend time looking in the shops as my friend wanted to see most of the shows...and we were only there for 6 days :(.

So, for those who have been, can anyone recommend any shops which may sell some merc? I will be visiting all the Disney parks (minus the waterparks) so fire away :).

Thanks in advance.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Florida Lion King Stuff-Help?

Postby Elton John » July 12th, 2015, 1:15 pm

The animal kingdom has a ton of stuff, there's a portion in the african section that has a lot of merch. There are pins all throughout the place, downtown disney has some nice stuff that's a bit pricey. There's also these big figurines of adult simba and nala but their fur coloring was... Weird...

I remember seeing a glass figurines of simba which are kind of expensive. There was also this gorgeous painting that cost over 5 thousand dollars.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 12th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Mufasa and simba plush, chibi plushies, pillow pet simba and pumbaa
paintings,figures. there is lots more just keep looking around :)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Tsuki » July 12th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Thanks guys :). I'd love the glass figures but getting them back to the UK may be a challenge :chuckle:. Are the pins pricey?
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » July 12th, 2015, 5:20 pm

As a Florida resident who's only been to Disney World once... I honestly can't say. That said, I'd be pretty interested to see what you find.

I would recommend taking at least a day or two just to explore; look around and see if you can find anything. It's a pretty big place, and pretty busy, too. If you try to do it as something on the side, you're probably going to find yourself short on time.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby HasiraKali » July 12th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Your best bet is going to be Animal Kingdom like others have said. Mombasa Market in Harambe has the most TLK related stuff. There was a bunch of left over merchandise from Harambe Nights last year in the back left corner when were there last month. There's also a small gift kiosk across from Harambe Theater that has a bunch of stuff. If you can, get over to Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House and check out their pins. They have a bunch of TLK pins there. Pins run between $8-$30 depending on the edition size and if it's a set. Most of the plushes are available throughout the resort, so if you miss them on place, you can usually find them at another place.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » July 12th, 2015, 6:30 pm

Cheers guys!! Really appreciate the help :).

Reg-Oh aye I plan to do that :). We are there for two weeks so should have plenty of time to mooch around.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby nathalie » July 13th, 2015, 5:10 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]Your best bet is going to be Animal Kingdom like others have said. Mombasa Market in Harambe has the most TLK related stuff. There was a bunch of left over merchandise from Harambe Nights last year in the back left corner when were there last month. There's also a small gift kiosk across from Harambe Theater that has a bunch of stuff. If you can, get over to Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House and check out their pins. They have a bunch of TLK pins there. Pins run between $8-$30 depending on the edition size and if it's a set. Most of the plushes are available throughout the resort, so if you miss them on place, you can usually find them at another place.[/quote]

They still had stuff left from Harambe Nights last time you went? Harambe Nights exclusive stuff, which was already a year ago, lol. Thought the items would at least all be a bit limited, haha.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby HasiraKali » July 13th, 2015, 9:18 pm

They had the puzzles, a few pins, a small rack of phone cases, and lithographs. It was in the very back of the store next to the store room door.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » July 24th, 2015, 10:20 am

Disney is very good with themeing, they put the right stuff in specific sections of the park so everything looks like it is part of that land.

I mean if you go to say Thorpe Park for example, it's like "HERE'S STUFF! Stuff everywhere!" you end up with jungle, spooky, water etc stuff all scattered around randomly. But Disney make everything go where it should go, so TLK stuff therefore is mostly at the Animal Kingdom. I would imagine any shops around Rafiki's Planet Watch would be a safe bet, been a while since I last went though.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace