What did you just buy?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What did you just buy?

Postby zerodix » September 4th, 2015, 6:58 pm

That baby simba pillow is adorable!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 5th, 2015, 7:47 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]here he is! its not Kion Kion but its the closest thing i will ever get, till they sell the real deal.....I hope
Image[/quote]
Oh gosh that is so cute! :kiaraexcited:

I managed to snag the Explore, Simba! book that I've had my eyes on for a while :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 10th, 2015, 8:57 pm

I got the Simba ornament!... But it came slightly broken (which can't be seen very much in this photo) :cold:
Attachments
005.JPG
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby HasiraKali » September 10th, 2015, 11:04 pm

I got a new playpen for our ferrets.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » September 12th, 2015, 1:58 pm

OMG that Simba ornament is so cute!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » September 12th, 2015, 6:52 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]OMG that Simba ornament is so cute![/quote]
This. :kiaraexcited:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby kiliaarts » September 13th, 2015, 2:36 am

Bought the Art of the lion king Oscar selection committee pop up press kit with money from my birthday :3

Now the painful wait for it to arrive from America to Aus D;

Anyone know much about this version of the art of the lion king?? It was cheaper than just the art book on its own.
kiliaarts

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » September 14th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Haven`t bought any TLK merchandise in a while, just some SP stuff: Pencil case, Kiara toddler costume, childs service set (plates, a cup, fork and spoon) a Kovu keychain.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 14th, 2015, 8:48 pm

I had a very rough day today at school, just multiple things, but when I got home, I was supprized by the Timon and book!! It made me soooo happy :)
Edit: today I went shopping at thrift stores and got all these! It's unbelievable! I also got lion king sheets but there in the wash :)
Attachments
image.jpg
My thrifty stuffs
image.jpg
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 20th, 2015, 2:10 am

FINALLY got me the TLK socks from hot topic but im gonna give away the Timon and Pumbaa ones
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Girls/ ... 054376.jsp
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace