Huge Nestle Simba

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Huge Nestle Simba

Postby junebunny1 » August 20th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Hey, everyone:

I have the huge Simba by Douglas Cuddle Toys made for a Nestle promotional raffle. He's about 5 feet long. While I love him, he just sits in a closet at my parents' house. My daughter is really not into it. Is there any interest in this?

Tracy.
junebunny1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Huge Nestle Simba

Postby KingKivuli » August 21st, 2015, 7:32 am

If we could possibly see pictures of this first of all, it is all good and well to say you have it but, proof doesn't hurt
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby junebunny1 » August 21st, 2015, 12:57 pm

Sure.
Attachments
big simba 2.jpg
big simba 2.jpg (31.8 KiB) Viewed 3088 times
bigsimba1.jpg
junebunny1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » August 21st, 2015, 9:42 pm

he's gorgeous. do you have an idea of how much you're looking to get for him?
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » August 22nd, 2015, 1:08 pm

I do love those ones but if I'm gonna get a giant plush I was thinking about the other one
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby junebunny1 » August 22nd, 2015, 11:21 pm

I was thinking around 1,500 but I am open to offers!

If you're a collector, I can see what other TLK stuff I have left here.
junebunny1

Postby KingKivuli » August 23rd, 2015, 8:35 am

That is a huge asking price and honestly I do not think anyone on here will take it. I have looked around the internet and plushes this size go for standard between 50- 60, a limited time thing... 150? 200 at a push I would say
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby kiliaarts » August 23rd, 2015, 10:17 am

actually the price is roughly correct for that plush. I've seen it on ebay for over 1500 AUD.
kiliaarts

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 23rd, 2015, 4:28 pm

I will take him for $50
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby junebunny1 » August 23rd, 2015, 4:58 pm

I think you're right I won't get that in here. I think the crowd is too young here and does not know what this is. (I don't mean that as an insult; I am in my late 30s and collected all the stuff from 1994 and sold them. I know what is rare, and what is not).

Send me a link where this sells for $50, because that would be surprising. These were a promotional item from 1994 and were never sold. I have a feeling you guys think this is the Disney Store or Mattel ones.

You guys are thinking of the wrong plush. This is the 1994 5 1/2 foot Nestle Douglas Cuddle Toy that was only available as a prize. There are only a very few in existence. Please check Ebay; these do not sell for $50. They sell for $500 to $1,500, depending on the condition. They have never sold on Ebay for less than a few hundred, when they pop up--which is not so common.

I certainly have sold my other large plushes you are thinking of made by the Disney Store and Mattel, etc.--which sold for $50 to $100, yes.

Here is a current listing and some other people talking about them (not me, by the way):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1994-Huge- ... 1e9f69782b

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/ ... iew_mode=2

http://dapumakat.deviantart.com/art/The ... -220789960

I also have one of the cubs that girl has in the picture in the last link.

So, no way does he go for less than $500. However, I do have other stuff I want to get rid of, like decorative plates. I could post pics. I will take almost any offer on those because they are just sitting in my parents' shed. I can see what else I have. I will certainly take $50 for all the plates. etc.

Let me know if anyone is interested in what else I find. I know I have the plates in there, might be some figures (all from 1994).
junebunny1

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace