Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby KiovuLove » June 28th, 2017, 6:23 pm

[quote="Squeely"][quote="KiovuLove"]
oh my gosh cute!

there's been an episode with her? i wonder if someone turned off my dvr settings for the lion guard episodes...if so, I'm mad :mad:[/quote]
Nah, Makini hasn't been in an episode yet. Been a good while since we've had a new episode, but season 2 will start on the 7th.[/quote]

Oh awesome thank you :)

Then yea it is a little weird that there's already a plush :ermm:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby KiovuLove » July 17th, 2017, 12:03 am

Michaels has a whole section dedicated to lion guard crafts! I completely freaked out!
Attachments
20170716_184308.jpg
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lynx » July 17th, 2017, 12:39 am

Did series 5 and 6 of the bag figures ever turn up in stores?
Lynx

Postby Solar » July 17th, 2017, 12:41 am

Those crafts look so cool! I need to go to Michaels and see what my town has.
Solar
He Lives In You

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Solar, Molly
Pride Points: 4

Postby KiovuLove » July 17th, 2017, 12:55 am

[quote="Lynx"]Did series 5 and 6 of the bag figures ever turn up in stores?[/quote]

Not that I've seen. And lately stores have been cleaned out of the old bags, at least around me. I hope they come soon!

And yea! I was surprised to see googly eyes. Literally Kion and bunga googly eyes. How crazy is that? I got a Kion mask and the eyes to put on ithe. And one of those lime green felt Kion cut outs :)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 17th, 2017, 12:55 am

i still never got 4! ugh does this mean I have to find it online?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KiovuLove » July 17th, 2017, 1:01 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]i still never got 4! ugh does this mean I have to find it online?[/quote]

Unfortunately, most likely. The only one I want/need from series 4 is Nala and she's the only one I couldn't find when there were still blind bags at my local stores. I think I might have to go on ebay for her :unsure:

Hopefully the next series comes out this year. I know where to go around Christmas time for them :evil:
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Lynx » July 17th, 2017, 3:52 am

I've been putting up my duplicate figures up on ebay at an undercut of other's prices this week actually. Would it be kosher to link to my store page here?
Lynx

Postby Squeely » July 28th, 2017, 1:55 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]i still never got 4! ugh does this mean I have to find it online?[/quote]
Worth pointing out that the current My Little Pony blind bags are 100% characters I already have, albeit they're a tiny bit different like glittery or whatever. I have bought 0 bags from the wave for this reason. While turning to eBay now is still a good idea as prices will only keep rising on figures as time goes on, I could see the same thing happening with TLG blind bags if the show lasts a long time. So, there is certainly hope that characters you missed might return in a later wave.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Kion » August 22nd, 2017, 4:14 pm

Janja tsum tsum released next week I believe, at Disney Store UK, along with the other LG Tsum Tsum's.
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace